3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IL 62 23.12.20 06:25 am

Opposing Force 2 (Half-Life 2)

Opposing Force 2 is the unofficial sequel to Opposing Force.

Mod page on moddb: www.moddb.com/mods/opposing-force-2
21 Comments
Sort by:
r
red-bear 23.12.20

Incorrectly all modders position the second part of OP4.
This is OPPOSING force. The opposing force, which means Shep must be a combine. Alas, the main highlight of the fact that we are in opposition is lost. This is another Awakening.

R
Rapid 23.12.20

Right. Shep should be, if not a harvester, then at least a renegade, or a renegade of war, living for his own survival.

In general, unofficial sequels into the furnace

N
NemmirOFF 23.12.20

Plot

The aftermath of the Seven Hours War ... A year after the war that determined the fate of humanity. You take control of Corporal Adrian Shepard, a Marine who once fought for humanity ... with the goal of eliminating the alienation between Aliens and humans. The surviving group - 800 experienced Marines across the globe are trying to complete the race for the unification of the Earth. The group uses old powered combat vests, military equipment, vehicles, and many other materials that can be used to fight the Alliance. The group is called the Phoenix Army, which will one day present a human specimen reborn from the ashes. G-Man doesn't trust Adrian Shepard as much as he does Gordon Freeman. He suggests that Shepard should be given a chance to fulfill ... More complex work. But what if, an intact Osprey Helicopter arrives from Xen, thereby forcing its huge amount of Xenian material to open a massive portal through which hordes of aliens entered the secret laboratory of Black Mesa from the parallel world of Xen. Shepard has a mission: Find Goose 3 Osprey helicopters and stop what is causing the huge Xenian appearances. But he is not alone: ​​zombies, Bullsquids, Houndeyes, Alliance - all against the epic of the army of one Man! which is causing huge Xenian appearances. But he is not alone: ​​zombies, Bullsquids, Houndeyes, Alliance - all against the epic of the army of one Man! which is causing huge Xenian appearances. But he is not alone: ​​zombies, Bullsquids, Houndeyes, Alliance - all against the epic of the army of one Man!

C
Combine 999 23.12.20

Demo version released.

n
newjersy11 23.12.20

hmm live theme !!

C
Cvoxalury 23.12.20

Nobody needs a dull OB. By the way, comments are really lol, you don't even need to rewind the first ones ...

All modders are wrongly positioning the second part of OP4.
This is OPPOSING force. Opposing force, which means Shep must be an

Idiot combine ! in HE, the opposing force is the third force, not the protagonist. This means that OF2 should have a third force, not a Shefard Combine.

Hmm, really, so few posts.

A
Alimov777iagyn 23.12.20

I could give "thousands" of objections! since I disagree with all of you. who disagrees - unsubscribe immediately!

- about the demo - the version I say nothing. What did you want from the demo? game ready already on the saucer? or what? this is first.
-what was described in the plot of "NemmirOFF" and about the second chance. THERE ARE NO COMBINES FROM SHEPARD AND WILL NOT BE !!! secondly, the
most important thing is the invasion of combines and other actions. If you remember the helicopter where Mr. Man will leave Shepard, then after that you can guess: whether he plunged into stasis or rush into the portal in the cockpit, where he will get into the very hell! and will find Goose 3 and a portal: from BM to XEN, from there to the notorious C17, where the main part of the plot will unfold: the appearance of the citadel, the outskirts of C17 (DEMO), the invasion and what was left of the BM and other things after the disaster!

LIKE THIS! and it is not necessary to drag in that there is nothing in the game !!!, that he is dull and all that! this is not enough fantasy for you!

and the mod you CAN DO COOL !!! ON a 100-point SCALE I WOULD GIVE THE WHOLE HUNDRED !!! LIKE THIS!!!

and see the progress of the completion of the OP2 mod (as they write not official) on the site "moddb.com", the page on the mod is: "moddb.com/mods/opposing force 2"

PS: whoever decides to blame for plagiarism or something - DO NOT THINK !!! wrote from the heart!

and I also want to add that after the incident, everyone in the game understands that the Freeman has some kind of power that (as Worth says in halva 2) controls them all. Shepard has the same principle.

A
Alimov777iagyn 23.12.20

and I also want to add that after the incident, everyone in the game understands that the Freeman has some kind of power that (as Worth says in halva 2) controls them all. Shepard has the same principle.
Of course, do not miss the fact that Shepard is given an impossible mission, the plot is simply captivating. who did not understand, read my comments above.

new teaser released on youtube.com Search Opposing Force 2 - Official Teaser. tam you can see the inscription about Shepard's mission
translation: in the 21st century, a secret physics experiment called teleportation had disastrous consequences.

portals opened all over the world and they released other living forms from other planets.

the empire-race we used to know as the "Combines" invaded to colonize the land.

their citadel was established under their control. IT SHOULD BE DESTROYED AT ANY PRICE !!!

the rest will be INTERESTING !!!

and please. do not be skeptical about unofficial mods.
and, yes. Stay tuned for OP2 media update. address in my first comment.
Special Thanks to:
Opposing Force 2 Team
moddb.com
youtube.com
PlayGround.Ru

C
Combine 999 23.12.20

- about the demo - the version I say nothing. What did you want from the demo? game ready already on the saucer? or what? this is first.
Then there was no need to release a demo at all. You can release an unfinished demo version of the prealfa beta, consisting of one corridor and make the excuse that this is just a "demo version of the prealfa beta".

Oh yo ...
>> - what was described in the plot of "NemmirOFF" and about the second chance. THERE ARE NO COMBINES FROM SHEPARD AND WILL NOT BE !!! this is the second
>> Goose 3
>> outskirts c17 (DEMO), the invasion and what was left of BM and other things after the disaster!
>> and the mod you CAN DO COOL !!! ON a 100-point SCALE I WOULD GIVE THE WHOLE HUNDRED !!! LIKE THIS!!!
>> PS: whoever decides to blame plagiarism or something - DO NOT THINK !!! wrote from the heart!
>> I also want to add that after the incident, everyone in the game understands that the Freeman has some kind of power that (as Worth says in halva 2) controls them all. Shepard has the same principle.
>> other living forms
>> to colonize
>> was established under their control
>> the rest will be INTERESTING !!!
>> non-official mods // as if there are official mods.
>> Special Thanks to:

Another cancer.
Do they have zhor or what? Where did so many of them come from?

V
V. Kruger 23.12.20

There's nothing to save
You're my slave
Burn the Earth.

x
xDDGx 23.12.20

and please. do not be skeptical about unofficial mods.
How else to treat them? Black Maza has already let you down, has not been able to leave for how long ... So you better cool down and look at all this with a fair amount of skepticism, so that later, if the mod does not come out or turns out to be Ugly, you shouldn't be upset in vain. And in general, the light did not converge like a wedge on a single fashion. Under HL2 and without Black Maza and OF2 there are a certain number of really good mods - maybe not so epic, large and carefully made, but good, and possibly much more original.

and see the progress of completing the OP2 mod
This progress is written by the developers themselves, and we have no reason to believe them, they may well lie, moreover, not of their own free will - how to evaluate the progress of game development? How to find out that this level is harder to make than this one, how to take into account unforeseen consequences when compiling a map / model / code, errors that spontaneously emerge in the game? So this progress in some percentiles does not give any real information, one SUDDENLY announced error can ruin everything. In general, this is exactly what happened with BMS, as far as can be judged ...

whoever decides to accuse plagiarism or something - DO NOT THINK !!!
Nobody would think, and so it is clear from the abundant number of ragged phrases and a heap of exclamation marks, and the capsule used for other purposes.

and I also want to add that after the incident, everyone in the game understands that the Freeman has some kind of power that (as the wort says in halva 2) controls them all.
And this power is called G-Man. Your cap.
pix.PlayGround.ru

as if there are official mods.
In a broad sense, the same HL2DM, KSS, TF2, Portal can be called the official mod ... But this is in a broad sense, so these games are not called mods, at best, addons, add-ons, so yes, under the word mods just still understand the crafts made by amateurs.

A
Alimov777iagyn 23.12.20

xDDGx. I agree. it can be called not office. addon. here about this (g-man) you can guess. and the cap (as you call it) is also a pawn in his hands. he (g-man) is constantly itching that he acts in accordance with his patrons and is constantly limited by some kind of restrictions. the 3rd half-life should come out. there may become more or less clear.

x
xDDGx 23.12.20

that he acts in accordance with his patrons
Not patrons, but employers and not, there is a suspicion that now no employers are standing over Gmen.

the 3rd half-life should come out. there may become more or less clear.
It is unlikely ... Developed themselves do not really know who he is.

A
Alimov777iagyn 23.12.20

February 2012. Opposing Force 2 is released. Expected. Downloading. Hit the top 100 game mods last year.

x
xDDGx 23.12.20

February 2012.
Let's see. Let's hope it doesn't work like the BMS.

G
GO-shnik 23.12.20

Cynically, spitting on all people, their opinions and nasty things that they said to each other, I will say:
OF2 should be for the combines, but in parallel with the events of HL2 and Episodes. Dot.

x
xDDGx 23.12.20

And I will declare even more cynically that I somehow do not care. The main thing is that it is interesting to play, but he is a harvester, not a harvester, or even a Xenian with a third hand growing out of his ass - do not care. This plot can be resolved in different ways ...
But no, even this is not the main thing, in fact, the most important thing is that this mod at least comes out. And, preferably, not in 8 years.

G
GO-shnik 23.12.20

Come on, in eight years it will be done on the engine tre ... stop, something I went too far with dreams. As if [VALVe] will release something in another eight years (maybe just another "Elevator for Grandfather").

x
xDDGx 23.12.20

In 8 years, velve will release Lost Coast 2, which runs, at best, in 5 minutes: D

p
pidorasdadsa 23.12.20

Adrian Shepard cannot be for combins. Combines are land invaders and he is a military man