3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 28.10.19 07:29 am

Doesn't see sound card

The system ceased to see the integrated sound card (either in device Manager or wherever else it is not). Accordingly, the sound to the speakers are not.
The sound is only in headphones that are connected via usb (they have built-in sound).
Reinstallation of system, drivers - did not help. Also checked the BIOS - sound card included. Motherboard a year and a half. Is it possible that the sound card is dead?
Motherboard AX370-Gaming K3, the version of the BIOS F31.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 28.10.19

In Windows poked in the volume Mixer (choose Realtek), Open the sound settings.
By simply clicking on the megaphone try to switch the audio device (in native Windows it works wood, but wood from motherboards not).
Most likely (95% probability) the problem SOFTWARE. Just need to configure audio devices.

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.10.19

SSStylish
Configuring integrated sound card Realtek.
https://audiophilesoft.ru/publ/my/realtek_hda_setup/11-1-0-93

S
SSStylish 28.10.19

Ryazancev
In fact the joke that it is by no mixer, no Manager, no.

S
SSStylish 28.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
Tried it and not only this manual. The effect of 0.

S
Subaru MotorSports 28.10.19

SSStylish
Burned? Can buy individual, cheap sound card.

R
Ryazancev 28.10.19

SSStylish
In device Manager a dead end?
Update the hardware configuration and see if there are unknown multimedia device!?

S
SSStylish 28.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
To buy it, but I wonder: is she dead or not because I want the warranty back. So the motherboard a year and a half.

Ryazancev
Yes. There are only headphones and Nvidia Virtual something there.

R
Ryazancev 28.10.19

SSStylish
If the problem iron, the WinPE from Sergei Sagittarius (boot Drive with Windows diagnostic and prog) is a similar situation.
Aida64 also means send.
If you have a flash drive, you can give a link to the Diagnostic USB flash drive (image and statement). To exclude the possibility Liftovogo glitch and try to diagnose from under other Axis.
If all so is sad will be, ALAS, Garantie!!!

v
vitalik76 28.10.19

I wonder if in device Manager the sound card is missing, how, then, delivered the driver? If there were problems with iron, the driver would be yelling, saying that I do not find the sound card and have not shipped to.