3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
White thong4 24.12.20 01:05 am

I'm from 2009. Who is from those years?

After 10 years, I returned. I don't know for a long time or not, or maybe no one remembers. But nothing. For that I remember. I remember grunge girl, pilat, a soldairoflight or whatever ... I won't say that I know them a lot, but I remember nicknames.
I also remember tons of trolls and scat content, nanoposons, cruises and all the things. Probably a touch of nostalgia😆😆😆😆
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 24.12.20

White thongs4
Many trolls have been removed. There are those who left themselves. Now on PG bots, like mud

P
Protocol10 24.12.20

White thongs4
After 10 years I came back.

I can only advise you to go back where you were.

P
Pilat. 24.12.20

another lost soul in the kingdom of hassle)

l
lokkie 24.12.20

Pilat.
not yours by any chance? lost. )

P
Pilat. 24.12.20

lokkie woo
palehche leader of the greenskins)

l
lokkie 24.12.20

Pilat.
Don't bullshit, blue-skinned. )

M
Mental_Stability 24.12.20

White thongs4
Right now, for the second account they will be banned from the administration of informers on pg.

W
White thong4 24.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
If there are bots, then nothing has changed)
I remember then in 2010 or 2011 the night chatter was closed and the design was changed. After that I left)

W
White thong4 24.12.20

Everybody spat on this new design

L
Life is shit 24.12.20

White thongs4
I am registered here since 2008. And so somewhere since 2006 I read without registration)

W
White thong4 24.12.20

Life is shit
At that time, the phones did not pull long forum topics, they were loaded for half an hour))) Therefore, I was sitting with a computer)

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.20

White thongs4
In 2011, you could remember at least someone, but shit you know who you communicate with. You go to him in profile, and he has an ancient account and minuscule activity. How does any new loud game come out, in the discussion thread most strangers akkov.

Mental_Stability
Mental_Stability wrote:
Right now, for the second account banned on pg informers informers have full administration
How would contradictory sound, but it raised the number of registered boats in the graph of users Limona.On this schedule sponsors / advertisers may issue at face value)

W
White thong4 25.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Honestly, I already thought that the city was closed😆

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.20

White thongs4
PG is alive with the help of bots. If you go, for example, to the site of Gambling addiction, it is generally deaf

M
Mental_Stability 25.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
There is all the movement on the forum

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.12.20

Mental_Stability
I haven't been there for a long time, I perked up)

S
Sanchez ramirez 25.12.20

Well, I have been since the 10th year, although I have been reading the forums since the 09th. The soldier still lives here, although he is rarely seen. Pilate checked in. That chick (although we actually know it was a fat, pimply kid, right?) Drank from the site in the same 10-11, like.

"Return the panties", by chance, not your nickname? And then the topic is some kind of similar in your nicknames.

W
White thong4 28.12.20

Sanchez Ramirez
No, no. I don't remember that there was such a nickname. Thank you for spreading the information, who is where. Time flies fast. 10 years just swept by.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.12.20

White thongs4
And on PG, the system started writing funny bans for a day when trying to send a message in a personal:
Spoiler

W
White thong4 30.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
It's fun here)
It used to be time to climb here for a long time. Search for information on games, chat, etc. Now I cannot afford such a luxury. Occasionally, probably. In general, xs. Yes, and the games are no longer clinging as before. I hardly play, very rarely. Although I played for days.