3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PofUnciY 24.12.20 01:05 am

Arrows, where are they? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

sat playing, improving the quiver, everything. The capacity was 18 pieces. The next day I go into the game, the level of the quiver is the same, but there are already a maximum of 12. arrows (there are also fewer other types) What could be the problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aalsitsh 24.12.20

Everyone writes that the problem is patch 1.1.0. Me / I also happened, only there were 30 pieces ((

J
Jazz2Us 24.12.20

PofUnciY
There was already a topic about a bug with arrows. I followed the example of one friend who found a solution to this problem, and it really worked, the arrows are again in full volume with a full pumping of the quiver, as it should be. You need to teleport to Vinland, shoot the entire quiver to zero and remove the bow, then return back to England and refill the arrows from any merchant.
Note: it is possible that the bug occurred before you visited Vinland, and again, perhaps in this case this method may not work (but this is not certain)

R
Roma5775 24.12.20

Jazz2Us
Have you recovered all 30? I recovered from 12 to 18, but does not want to 30, as I have not tried.
By the way, another fun fact, if you hide or, on the contrary, display the bow, it shows that the type of quiver can be pumped

J
Jazz2Us 25.12.20

Roma5775
Yes, all 30, and also arrows for the light and Predator bow

L
Lex raven 11.01.21

Jazz2Us
Doesn't work.
I can't understand with Vinland. When teleporting there, I appear there in an Indian costume and an Indian bow, well, I shoot 12 arrows .. and when teleporting back, I appear with my local English, in which again the same 12 pieces and "buying" is simply impossible.
Maybe I'm mistaken in some details, but it doesn't work.