3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Do_mo_fon 24.12.20 01:07 am

Armory at V's house (Cyberpunk 2077)

8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyGhost 24.12.20

I guess the place for Skippy ... Or what's the point of the post?

M
Muzh_Liftershi 24.12.20

MyGhost
That's right, under Skippy ...

SpoilerNext on the plot, when Skippy asks to give it to its former owner, refuse. The quest attribute will disappear from it and you can do whatever you want with it, including hanging it on the wall ...

m
macsim702 25.12.20

Muzh_Liftershi
And how to hang weapons there? I have a black unicorn, fading and Skippy, but they are not hung on the stand and I did not see such an option.

y
yondaime174 25.12.20

macsim702
You go into the cache and put the weapon there. But there are displayed cult ones that are associated with the quest characters of the game: Skippy (after certain manipulations), Jackie, Johnny, Dex's pistols, Oda's katana, there is also a Chainsaw and Monarch shotgun. These are the ones that I collected or about which I know

m
macsim702 25.12.20

yondaime174
And how to hang a black unicorn there and the fading of the night?

y
yondaime174 25.12.20

macsim702
They are not included in the list of weapons that appear there. You can put any weapon in a cache. But only certain iconic

m
macsim702 25.12.20

yondaime174
got it. but could you give a reference to all the fluff that can be hung on the wall? As I understand it, the Royce cannon and the Congo at the head of the Arasaki entered the same place, and I took them apart (

y
yondaime174 25.12.20

macsim702
I have no such link. On the gameplay forum there are topics on this subject, look at them or just type in Google, for sure there is already a guide