3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sieg 28.10.19 07:30 am

Discussion DLC (Mafia 2)

Discuss upcoming DLC.
253 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirk Rysin 28.10.19

Any way..on the Russian coleccione bug DLTS not swinging..people for the second day spit
It is necessary to enter the key,but even after entering that game that the incentive is no point to download

S
Skull Face 28.10.19

MASCO 18
---
And you please.

d
dimaXIII 28.10.19

And I haven't even found where to enter this key!

M
Misha.458 28.10.19

if the license I have for more cars and the clothes go

[
[resfan] 28.10.19

dimaXIII
M1Garand
Well the people that we have a blah...
What bugs? As DLC does not wobble? Everyone is swinging, you have no...

C
CRHATER666 28.10.19

sorry for the stupid question but what is DLC ???

i
icemoke 28.10.19

downloadable content

d
dimaXIII 28.10.19

[resfan]
Why just well the people that we have a blah...??? Game activated, installed, then fumbled in the incentive properties in the store in the game. Nowhere and no upominaniya. Only in the store about the Deluxe version it is written (Deluxe essentially the exact same kollektsionka).
Once you've downloaded, tell me how and where?

K
Kirk Rysin 28.10.19

[resfan]
Look who's dumb now? I was shaking and said that shit,and you bought it and said that shit...

S
SSG1101 28.10.19

dimaXIII

All the swinging and running.

d
dimaXIII 28.10.19

[resfan]
SSG1101
Okay. I ask the question differently. Where to click to download? Where to enter the activation key for the DLC?

S
SSG1101 28.10.19

I wrote to you in PM

s
sam lesley 28.10.19

it's kind of like had to add a mission with the military for years? where is she?

S
SSG1101 28.10.19

dimaXIII
If helped accomplish your goal

C
CRHATER666 28.10.19

icemoke and what is downloadable content? )

s
sam lesley 28.10.19

I hope the next DLS will travel to the suburbs, there's even a house in the distance drawn.

pix.PlayGround.ru

z.s. thank you for the DLS =)

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
SelpinHow 28.10.19

ATTENTION LITSENZIONNIY!
You can almost legally using all the DLC!
For this we need to edit content file existing DLC.
It's pretty simple - pump Assembly all the DLC (for example this: antistarforce.com/forum/23-8039-300926-16-1282907462)
And adding to your content you are interested in cars and clothes, not forgetting to put the files themselves into a folder with your DLC.

I myself added things from Made Man and War Hero!

And find among his friends - the owner of the Vegas Pack (it needs to go with a set of pre-order)! Even spread the files!!!!

Maybe I someone explain?) Nehru did not understand. Beginning of words in your content

M
MONOCHROME34 28.10.19

Tell the thread who clearly!If I bought Mafia II (jewel) how do I install the DLC and it's even possible???

M
MuxauJl 28.10.19

Question: How to activate the DLC under the license of the game and a code to download the DLC?
A: Launch Steam, click Games -> Activate via Steam.... There enter the code from the DLC. Now, when you start the game, start download, then it will work in the game.

M
MONOCHROME34 28.10.19

And where to get this key from the DLC?????