3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
peper433 24.12.20 01:09 am

How can you force yourself to go through this masterpiece? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I have played 80+ hours, and I want to go through all the tasks for a tick, but I can’t force myself, I’ve just completely played all the games before, but I can’t master it. The question is how to cope with this? And finally go through everything? How are you? doing? share a secret
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 24.12.20

I liked the addiction to break into Mouzon, maybe chiba need to change the style of play

S
Subaru MotorSports 24.12.20

peper433
If you do not complete the game, will you be sent to the Gulag?

S
Stalker608 24.12.20

locked the seed in the room. I went on a hunger strike. I will suffer, but I must pass, otherwise I will not pass the game, but I will do a refund, this is not human

L
Life is shit 24.12.20

peper433
If you do not pass the game, everyone will always discuss and negotiate you. - Ugh, he didn't go through Cyberpunk completely, what a shame.))

M
Micr0 24.12.20

Well, the game itself is not long, so in 86 hours I cleaned the entire map and got all the achievements (except for one storyline), so firstly, what did you do in the game all this time, and secondly, if you don't like it then just forget it, personally I went with a thrill both the plot and the side effects with the activities.

B
Black_Water 24.12.20

peper433
Who makes you go through the game completely right now? Personally, I passed it just yesterday for all endings, except the secret one, and abandoned it without completing all the additional quests and orders. I'm going to leave the cleanup for the second playthrough, when the game is already (possibly) polished with patches and DLC released. Just forget about her for now, since she "injects you to vomit."

P
Pizert 25.12.20

It's like the Poles tied you to a chair and make you pass 100%. Why strain yourself if you don't like it? Or is the goal to show everyone that the game is 100%?

s
sobakovod 25.12.20

peper433
No, what kind of talk is this ??? Come on pull yourself together. You have to do it. Before emetic? Nothing wrong. I ran to the toilet, vomited and continued to play. Smear!

x
x111x 25.12.20

xs I alternate dopa with a plot and norms are played)

D
Dr.Freak 25.12.20

Complicated. Although the plot is interesting, and curious pollock come across, and the characters are charismatic, but the game suffers from a total monotony of orders. Only about five kinds, seriously?
Probably to interrupt from time to time for something else, so as not to get bored at all.

w
w2k 25.12.20

peper433 wrote: The
question is how to cope with this? and finally go through everything?
You can't shit, don't torture your ass. Erase, business for a penny 😂

p
papanduro 25.12.20

If the game has not started, then nothing. At first I didn’t like it terribly, but for the second time I go through and catch myself sitting up late. Although, this will be the last time before the entrance of the DLC, if it still comes out.

s
saa0891 25.12.20

Never did I understand why to play a game that you have not entered, just some kind of masochism and a waste of time.

W
Wyss 25.12.20

I played for 100 hours and I also can't go through EVERYTHING to the end.

In such cases, only 1 and only one motivator helps. COST OF THE GAME! OMG, but for such a price tag, I don't want a pancake, I can't finish the game through. How many other good things can be purchased much more useful and longer serving.

I
Ilya Lyapin 30.12.20

Wyss
1999 is it expensive for AAA?

W
Wyss 30.12.20

Ilya Lyapin
and even AAAAA. Everything is expensive. Stupid world, stupid mobodroch, stupid fast movement, no driving cars, stupid skills.

C
Cyberpunk3077 30.12.20

It's not worth it. 80% of the quests are poor, and the reward is the same.

T
TpeBoP 25.01.21

Dr.Freak I
completely agree with you.

D
Denis g 08.02.21

It is unlikely that there will be any advice on this matter. Only by an iron effort of will)
In fact, there is such a thing. The game does not stimulate in any way. The plot is interesting only at the very beginning, there are no interesting activities, there are no new mechanics, the gameplay is a dull copy of what we saw earlier at Yubisoft. If you have not cleared the map in Origins / Odyssey / Farkrai before, then you can master it by one hundred percent. If you cleaned it, then it already got you sick there, and here it will not cause anything but a gag reflex.
The plot itself after the first act is the bottom, it is not interesting to go at all (a few spoilers)
Spoiler There is no global plot in the game.
There is no antagonist with whom you want to meet in the final.
There are no plot twists in the game that would fuel the passage.
At the end of the first act, it seems that the hero has motivation, but no. A friend dies out of his own way from bullets of ordinary security, for him there is no need to take revenge on anyone.
No one betrays the hero, and the only betrayal occurs at the end of the first act, and at the beginning of the second act, an unfamiliar Japanese man will shoot the traitor. They took revenge.
The only motive in general to move on in the story is the need to urgently heal the hero, but the game itself drains this motive down the toilet, piling on top of a bunch of "activities" to clean up outposts and help all left NPCs, on which the hero spends day after day, having scored on what he is dying.
And in the end it turns out that it is impossible to recover either. Yes, even this dull storyline is all right.
There is a popular belief that the only goal of the game is to get all the wheelbarrows to buy. It looks like the truth, but I would recommend waiting with the passage until the paid dlts with a garage appears.