3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boris999 28.10.19 07:31 am

Brightness setting? (RAGE 2)

Tell me where this setting can be configured? I have not found.
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.10.19

Monica twist.

H
H0micide 28.10.19

Go into My documents \ Saved games \ id Software Rage 2
in the settings file.ini seems like it is the string Gamma=50
This figure spin. Only after you change it's best to set attribute read only to the settings file.ini

I have another question about the brightness of care: where to turn off the fucking effect псевдоHDR? This is when the brightness on the screen changes when you look at the reduced or dark areas. It is very unpleasant for eyes

B
Boris999 28.10.19

H0micide
Thanks for the advice, I'll try. Last time with the lack of this setting is encountered in Fallout 4. Nonsense, I forgot to add something. In the premises the night even if the eye.

A
ARzamaSec 28.10.19

Boris999
help?
I personally do not because after starting the game, the settings (in this file) are reset to those that are in the game..
and if you put the check in the read only in the game settings reset to standard (English lang, permission changes, etc.)
on some foreign website I read, they say the brightness gain as it is impossible (the only type of developers to wait for a patch that adds the ability to change the brightness)

A
Amnepox 28.10.19

yeah the brightness is too clever by half :( in dark rooms nichrome is not visible, on the street, one side to the sun one brightness, just to turn another - is another, what for such perversion? and most importantly it's not shifts smoothly, and very noticeable to the eye

B
Boris999 28.10.19

ARzamaSec
No.

H
H0micide 28.10.19

Same garbage. It did not help. Disagree.
PS. for nvidia graphics cards helps GeForece Experience. There's you and the brightness kontrastnosti and even the semblance of HDR and lightening shadows, etc. helped Me.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 28.10.19

H0micide
Where there is change the brightness all clambered not found.

s
saa0891 28.10.19

Thomas Sevchenko
Alt+F3 in the game,there's a bunch of filters and settings you should be GeForce Experience and latest drivers.
With filters you can still, and soap to clean and make the picture more clear,the filter detail.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 28.10.19

saa0891
Press does not only switches to capture screenshots and record video

s
saa0891 28.10.19

Thomas Sevchenko
Screenshots is alt+F2,go to settings GeForce Experience and see what you have in the shortcut.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 28.10.19

saa0891
There is generally no combination of Alt+F3, which should include the setting(name it)???

s
saa0891 28.10.19

Thomas Sevchenko

T
Tomas Sevchenko 28.10.19

saa0891
Everything is clear I have no tabs filters in General, although the last driver standing and experience.

A
ARzamaSec 28.10.19

Thomas Sevchenko
the latest version of the experience on the screen.. you have the same?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 28.10.19

ARzamaSec
Yes... Try to reinstall

T
Tomas Sevchenko 28.10.19

Yes, finally, it was necessary to demolish under the net and re-install, now everything works.

H
H0micide 28.10.19

I have here the following settings. Clean strange veil, added sharpness.
Spoiler

C
CheMfx151 28.10.19

And on AMD cards you like to do? Dark as shit, you see nothing