3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fuvm 24.12.20 01:09 am

What's 3 percent on the menu (Cyberpunk 2077)

Who will explain what these 3 cells mean and what kind of progress are they showing?
Rather 2, the first I understand is V's reputation, but how it progresses is not clear. If you execute the fixer tasks, no changes are observed. Who will clarify the situation?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 24.12.20

1) this reputation does not change from all quests, also, some quests can be done perfectly and not just "good"
2) your relationship (friendship) with johnny silverhand
3) xs what is it

f
fuvm 24.12.20

Thank you Yaroslav Bondarev

A
Alexandr_Nem 24.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
3.when Karachun comes to you, type of progress of the disease

A
AlexDenton 24.12.20

those. these are not progress branches? The first branch already has 60% and I really hope that this is not how much I have already gone through :)

w
wintermute322 24.12.20

The first shows the progress of the main plot, the second is the relationship with Johnny, the third is somehow related to the disease. Perhaps the game once had a mechanic to kick the player, he dies for a second, and this thing should have worsened his health over time. Most likely these are its remnants.

O
Opsy 24.12.20

In general, I understood this way
2th this is how you caved in under johnny, how your views were modified;
3rd this is how you deny johnny, thereby you do not change your views on the fact that he is a terrorist all the same for you, and he will try to harm you in every possible way. What will tell on your health

And from these percentages the ending is probably the envy. They say you are more friends at the end, or enemies. And probably this will affect whether he takes over Johnny's body, or V will cope with it.

Y
Youxyxol 07.01.21

Opsy
Poorly understood.
1) Progress of the main plot (V). Reputation does not affect, only the passage of the main tasks affects.
2) Relationship with Johnny Silverhand (Samurai). The choices in the dialogues when communicating with him affect, whether he gave the body to him for use.
3) Progress of the biochip to rewrite the neural network Vee (Relic). Here, too, is only a plot, + did you eat omega-blockers, or pseudo-endotrizin, and did you give control of Johnny's body.
The endings are influenced, perhaps, only by relations with Silverhand, i.e. at 70% to the mission "For Whom the Bell Tolls", it becomes possible to choose a secret ending. The chip rewrites Vee's neural network anyway, and does not depend on the player's actions, which means that either Johnny gets a body, or Vee dies, depending on the choice in the final missions. This happens anyway. Differences are only in the epilogues. Total endings 5:
1) Trust Arasaka (always available)
2) Johnny and the Beast, along with V attack Mikoshi (available by completing the Johnny and the Beast quest line)
3) Nomads, along with V, attack Mikoshi (available when completing the Panam Palmer quest line )
4) Self-sawing (always available)
5) A single attack on Mikoshi (hidden, available when dealing with the Silverhand 70%, and waiting on the roof without choosing an answer option in the dialogue before the assault on Mikoshi)

M
Merosto 03.04.22

Youxyxol
Actually, there is a "Star" ending in which V survives and Silverhand is cut out of his/her head and a "Sun" ending in which Silverhand remains trapped in cyberspace

n
nikchete2 04.09.22

Merosto
is what he described under 3)