3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 24.12.20 01:14 am

Season 3 - what will happen? (Anno 1800)

Since the developers have announced Season 3, the game is clearly doing well in terms of profit and return on investment. There is just a bunch of content, even without Season 1 and 2, but they open up many different opportunities and benefits.
I can't even imagine what will happen in season 3. These are at least 3 DLCs that will be released during 2021. And what will happen there is not clear. I didn't even see the whole season 1 and 2, although they were bought for a long time. The game just catastrophically eats up all free time - I sat down to build a city and it's already 3 am))
What do you think will happen in season 3?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr_heavy 25.12.20

Another region will be really overkill

T
The_Igromator 30.12.20

Dr_heavy
It seems like they say that there will be no new regions. I think there will be old regions. Perhaps they will make it possible to deploy military camps on land, as it was in 1404, or they will focus on time and new technologies.

The teaser showed all continents from past seasons, this is clearly a hint that years have passed. We go back and discover new technologies. 1900?))

s
shynik 07.01.21

There will be no new region - the developers themselves said.
1. 100% will be a new "botany" - the botanical garden is the only one not filled to the end. The museum and the zoo are already without question marks in the sets.
2. I think there will be new skins for ships and so on.

K
Ketik 07.01.21

Maybe there will be some kind of addition on water or under water) It would be interesting