3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Lok 24.12.20 01:24 am

Hangs while loading. (Watch_Dogs)

I downloaded the pirated Watch Dogs today, the installation was successful, I launched the game, at the beginning everything was fine, but after leaving the stadium the game froze, everything froze. After restarting the computer, I started the game again, I click continue, it loads up to ~ 75% and freezes. What to do ?
I play at minimum settings, the game worked without lags.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Communist2001 24.12.20

jail repack download normal better from mechanics

S
SpamerPG 24.12.20

dadada, download the repack from the mechanics, or from the gmt-max.org website, the repacks are the best

K
Kraicher 24.12.20

Mr.Lok
Here is a repack checked by me. Watch Dogs - Digital Deluxe Edition by xatab. The furs in the repacks have some kind of ad spies - PUP.Optional.InstallCore. I checked the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program for all repacks from furs. Previously, I also used repacks from furs and phennix. Now only from Khatab.
Spoilerhttp: //bedynet.ru/pup-optional-installcore/
And so, download repacks from furs, to your health. )

M
Mr. Lok 24.12.20

Kraicher
I tried and downloaded the repack offered to you, after installing the same garbage, only now I can not create a new game.
Probably my computer is completely outdated.
If that for reference.
Win. 7 professional (64)
4GB RAM
processor AMD phenom (tm) II X4 B45 3.1 GHz (3.10 GHz)

K
Kraicher 24.12.20

Mr.Lok
Actually, when I run into the fact that I cannot fix the situation, I reinstall Windows. So much dirt accumulates in it, although I follow it. Your game should go fine. And before installing Windows, save my documents with saves. Well, saved in Program date, App date, Roaming.