3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Teacher] 24.12.20 01:24 am

Baal at Hell (Diablo 2)

In general, such a topic, members of the forum.
I have lvl 83 Necromancer Summoner. And there is no way he can kill Baal on nightmare difficulty! Well, just nothing! All my attempts only blew him hp up to the letter "l" in his name, and that's it! I only ran 3 times to reincarnate my summons (and thanks for not trying to die myself). In general, what tactic is not him for the summoner? Everything is pumped into skeletons, skeletal mages, skeleton control, golem control and generally resist on all summoned. By curses, I only swung the first one for one. Bones are only armor (well, and a wall to it for interest)
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 24.12.20

the measure must be crushing blow
For example, from the budget, obi, guli, duress.

a
annortheone 24.12.20

Cast a clay golem on him to prevent him from teleporting, beat your summons less and slow down.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Baal on Hell
kill Baal on nightmare difficulty!
[Teacher],?

g
gradusGl 24.12.20

Sumon the earthenware and hang the deck. If you haven’t pumped the decra, then buy a stick from the drognan s + decra. In theory, the baal will die in a nightmare. If hell try to raise reviews from the river of flame or durance two. Fat bumping hulks. And lightpay.

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.12.20

I can also advise you to use the teleport, for example, from the staff of Nai on a swap.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Patsa Vatsa, advise you better to use the teleport, for example, with body armor Riddle! ; -Q

[
[Teacher] 24.12.20

Obsessed
sorry, confused. Baal on Hell difficulty

[
[Teacher] 24.12.20

gradusGl
decra is there "Slowdown" in the curse branch? Where can they not use their abilities?

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

[Teacher], well, in short, it should be slowed down at any difficulty. otherwise he jumps like a bunny. the question is, what do you have. 100% clay golem (as mentioned above), then there are holes on the mercenary with "slows target by%" (Woestave, for example).
decra is the curse of Decrepify (with "legs" like that) - under it + the golem Baal will be like a sleepy fly. beat him for a long time, but the process will go confidently. you can go away, have some tea, watch the telly. ;-)