3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dear1one 24.12.20 01:24 am

Where can I find the new multitool? (No Man's Sky)

Where can I find the new multitool? I have already played 5 hours and am still running with this red pistol from level 1.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dadya Vasya 24.12.20

MadMan92
Buy on the planet, at the outpost

J
Jazzis 24.12.20

During training, they give out.

S
SimplyTheCat 24.12.20

Jazzis
training? do you mean running around on assignments?
In some bases on planets or at an outpost, you can find a "Case" hanging on the wall with a multitool, where you can compare it with your own and buy it.

J
Jazzis 24.12.20

[ASASIN]
Yep, literally in 2 hours the game on the assignment was issued. He came to the space station, there was a militant guy, looked at me, demanded my multitool. Not without anxiety, he gave it back, he gave me another more abruptly in return.

G
GG4 24.12.20

I kill everyone I meet. One NPC at the station dropped the top multitool.

A
AleXStein 24.12.20

Jazzis
gave it away, got cold feet . if you don’t give it, you will get the respect

I
ICEDADDY 24.12.20

I can't figure out the multitool, when installing a weapon mod, I can't go back to the cleaver without removing the weapon mod

J
Jazzis 24.12.20

ICEDADDY
Press the English X. Ditto in the ship to switch weapons.

S
SimplyTheCat 24.12.20

Jazzis
shyas also met the uncle, but found him by accident, running around the planet and not following the quest, I also found another multitool there that was better than the initial one, decided to take it and chatted with that guy, in the end I got a multitool even better than the one that took X /
Oh, this random

V
VeixaR2 24.12.20

GG4 Are you sure there is no more top? How many slots?

By the way, people gave me a multitool when I decided to blackmail him. This is the first time I met this in 13 hours, so it was funny)

S
Setesh 24.12.20

VeixaR2
yes nifig he did not find, this troll in every topic of any game posts any nonsense

X
Xiahou Dun 24.12.20

Sergei Soul
trampled 60.000 u, ransacked 7 planets - there is no multitool, most likely it will come across in the next star systems.

V
VeixaR2 24.12.20

Setesh It's true. You can find a ship. It happens at abandoned stations, where doors have to be broken, for example. If you go to the console (the eye is shorter) and choose the correct answer, you can find a signal. In general, it depends on what they write about. They wrote to me, they say, the grinding of metal, etc. After this person wrote, he accidentally found two such signals, one in the control center, and the other somewhere else. Unfortunately, both ships were not very good. By design, the very thing, not slots 1-2 more than mine. And hard work takes a lot to restore.

S
Setesh 24.12.20

VeixaR2
I'm wondering how you can kill NPCs at stations if you don't get weapons?

I
Ihor Makarov 24.12.20

Setesh
doesn't, he trolls, as you wrote above :)

V
VeixaR2 24.12.20

Setesh Don't, don't, don't kill. There depends on the situation. For example, a dude came across to me on the planet at the outpost, he says I have a storage with weapons and supplies. Since my relationship with the Wy'kin is good, I chose to blackmail him and got everything for free and more.

Xiahou Dun No, no. Use the scanner on the ship and check the questions. If there is a seat for the ship, then there is 100% multitool. The seat can be seen from the ship, it must sit on.

S
Setesh 24.12.20

VeixaR2
so that's just the point, this gg4 talks about killing everything and everyone and dropping out loot (which is an obvious misconception on his part, like all his vyser in any topic), he still zealously argued that the game will have Denuveau or a mandatory binding to Internet like in Elitka
and yes, you can find a multitool, I have found the best one for 11 cells so far

V
VeixaR2 24.12.20

Setesh I have 23 cells. And as I understand it, this is far from top: D
For there are many recipes. At the moment I have 3 cool 5th level recipes. One allows you to shoot like a sniper. The guards burst with one shot)

X
Xiahou Dun 24.12.20

VeixaR2 is
not a drug addict - as I thought, multitools are given only by the Vaikins - the third jump.

V
VeixaR2 24.12.20

Xiahou Dun Yes, I also received from the Korvax