3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LodedDоrmoUse 24.12.20 01:24 am

what year do you consider yourself the most important in the gaming industry

what year do you consider yourself the most important in the gaming industry
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guwanc 24.12.20

2012. For me this year came out my favorite Spec Ops The Line and Farcry 3

P
Pecos_Bill 24.12.20

The main thing, well, I don't even know, maybe 1998 - then Baldur's Gate came out, which laid many of the foundations of RPG, Thief the Dark Projekt - laid the foundation for a new genre of stealth action, and well, Fallout 2 also influenced RPG, Halva was the first to come out, many shooters mow under it. The most important year in my opinion is 1998, because games were released in it, which significantly influenced the further gameplay. IMHO
Although not, the most important year is the one in which the first video game was invented. And when it was xs, I had a gameboy in Japan.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.12.20

for me it is 2006 according to the school calendar,
then I realized that the truth is not in games but in graphone and played the current in graphone.
and so probably the year from which the gambling industry began, without him, this question would not make sense. and when he was I do not know.

k
kc5 24.12.20

Somewhere between san andreas, nfs underground, morrowind, pop warrior within

A
Alexey Chichigin 24.12.20

1995, since I was born then. And I like games until 2008, everything else slowly turns into movies. Shooters in the shooting range,

k
kc5 24.12.20

Alexey Chichigin They
also make good games for children. Lego, Ryman, Mario, Sonic. European medieval roleplaying is also very - witchers and kingdom come deliverance.

D
Delphis 24.12.20

well the witcher 3 of course, there can be no other options

S
SaIIIa 24.12.20

of course this is 2007. In 2007, the FIRST PARTS of such cool games were released: Mass Effect, Assasin's Creed, Bioshock, STALKER, Portal, The Witcher, CoD Modern Warfare (which is multiplying right now), Crysis, Uncharted (yes, the same ancharted, which is maddening), Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Heavenly Sword (the first game to use Motion Capture), World in Conflict. Also out Halo 3, Half-Life Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, Colin McRae: DiRT, The Darkness. Well, what other year did it bear fruit like this? Yes, not one. Moreover, as I have already said, since 2007, essentially ALL games that are riveted from year to year originate.

S
SaIIIa 24.12.20

and only 2004 is only slightly inferior to 2007. Those. in the gaming industry so far there are only 2 truly divine years - 2004 and 2007, both bore fruit with real masterpieces and several pieces at once, other years may have given masterpieces, but only 1 per year. I already wrote about 2007, but in 2004 they came out - Far Cry, DooM 3, Half-Life 2, GTA San Andreas! .. uff, I think there are already enough of these monsters)) But no, NFS Undergound 2, Prince of Persia is still out Warrior Within, Painkiller, Sacred and CoD United Offensive, MGS Snake Eater. Those. you cut through, yes, that 2004, together with 2007, in fact, simply brought us ALL the games that we know and which are the whole game world.

w
warp 37 24.12.20

2004th.

s
sаnic 24.12.20

G
Guwanc 24.12.20

p
pervosid 24.12.20

1998 Resident evil. After 2 years I got there. I remember the games salon Instant HOURS.

m
mars766 24.12.20

1977 - the first successful game console, the atari 2600, was released. It was then that the game industry first loudly announced itself.

m
meta_KnightFan 24.12.20

For me personally, 2011: Batman Arkham City, TES V: Skyrim, Deus Ex: HR, Witcher 2, Portal 2, LA Noire, Crysis 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, and this is about half of the games that are significant to me personally.

D
DreamFAW 24.12.20

2007, completely agree with SaIIIa. Clive Barker's Jericho, Devil May Cry 4, Europa Universalis III, God of War II, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Hellgate: London, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer, ObsCure 2, Overlord, SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm and Stranglehold.
The first Witcher became one of my favorite games for me. The stalker Shadow of Chernobyl, CoD MW, Bioshock and Assassin's Creed has been played a huge number of times. The author touched on the right topic, indeed, since then there have been no such gaming years. Now games are mired in siphoning money from players, wherever you look, there are only DLCs everywhere, in 2007 there were almost none (only additional songs for Guitar Hero come to mind). Instead of DLC, there were great worthy addons and additions, such as Mask of Betrayal for the second Neverwinter and Dragon Storm for the second SpellForce.

C
CoCoSiK 24.12.20

2007 and 2008

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.12.20

2007 - Cruise was released. Everybody started to make gaffer boxes and graphene pull. 5 years later we reached the level of cruise

s
setarusessao666 24.12.20

1992 the emergence of the genre of 3D action (shooter)

s
s1ash 24.12.20

2004 year.