3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[L] evenstein 24.12.20 01:24 am

Body-building

Hello everyone, I would like to draw up the right training program, because the beginner himself in this glorious and not easy business =) I myself weigh 64 kg with a height of 1.84 and I would like to know how to gain weight, how many repetitions and approaches to do, or who else says that 3 to 10, and the other 4 to 8 :) who to listen to !? and in general, what weights are better to take, how to eat correctly and what to eat, etc., etc., if possible, then everything in more detail =) (I do at home, I do basic exercises for now - bench press, squats and deadlift)
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richtor 24.12.20

Websites:
sportwiki and fit4life. Everything.

You choose and read what you need; you cannot find the best informants.

H
Heart carver 24.12.20

Divi workout into three stages: Chest, back, legs on different days is mandatory. Under no circumstances should you pump two large muscle groups in one day. A break - two or three days (with the mode Mon-Wed-Fri we have two days of rest and the third on the weekend, I advise you to leave your legs at the end of the week so that there is enough time to recover) If you have the opportunity and there is enough motivation, then on the days of rest, do something in addition - arms, shoulders, triceps. If the weight gain goes well, start each workout with the abs. And in general - do not ignore the lower back. For myself, I determined that I would not pull / squat with a weight greater than the lower back can withstand without being fixed with a belt. But to each his own.
After training, be sure to eat something, the easiest option is a liter of yogurt and a couple of bananas. It is better to pick up something from a sports food, some kind of protein shake. A protein-carbohydrate cocktail in the first 5-15 minutes after training is the key to gaining muscle mass, and the next day it will not hurt like that.
Do not drag out the workout for more than an hour, it is better to plow intensively for 45 minutes than to masturbate sluggishly for 2 hours. Optimally - 60 minutes, with a 5-minute warm-up. 3 sets of 10 is just right, both in time and in exhaust, the main thing is to pick such weights so that 12 repetitions would be your maximum (but do it anyway 10).

This is general information, but it should be enough for everyone to choose a training system for themselves,
And yet, physical education is a way of life, therefore, if the goal of bodybuilding is only to pump up cans and cubes by summer, it is better not even to start. If you grow naturally, it takes years, everyone who speeds up the process, even with a high-quality sports nutrition and a training system "from champions", should remember that muscles can also be overweight for the body.

F
Full metal chaos 24.12.20

He said everything correctly.

[
[L] evenstein 24.12.20

many thanks =)

v
vladesma 24.12.20

interestingly wrote!