3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vla-parfenkov 24.12.20 01:24 am

Has Emelianenko grown old?

First by Fabricio Werdum. Now http://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4url=www.vesti.ru%2Fdoc.html%3Fid%3D428196
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chukchi Militant 24.12.20

The sport is too hard. Conditions are sometimes too unequal.

A
Ar] [em0nd 24.12.20

Maybe the opponents got stronger and more technical?

C
Chukchi Militant 24.12.20

Ar] [em0nd

In technique Silva was losing to Emelianenko. But the motivation he had anywhere. No wonder he threw himself at his feet! Fedor clearly did not show everything that he can, but the Brazilian managed to pull himself together.

M
Mjm 24.12.20

Ar] [em0nd

"Maybe your opponents are stronger and more technical?"

He fought and defeated so many opponents. Which were in no way inferior to the present. But time takes its toll. Many whom Fedor defeated have already retired. What happened to Fedor is what happens to almost all outstanding personalities in contact sports. He missed the moment, a beautiful departure (not defeated), and the first call was a wonderful victory over Arlovsky, where Fedor frankly gave up the fight. He is not the first. There are plenty of examples: in boxing, Roy Jones is a prime example

I
INjektion 24.12.20

Antonio is great. Emelianenko does not know what he was doing ... Although, to be honest, Emelianenko and his opponents did not seem to have really strong opponents ... Fillipovich, except perhaps ... Silva has 16 fights 2 defeats (1 tech, 1 referees) ... statistics then not bad ... better than many of those with whom Fedor fought, and the age is not bad 31 years old ... this is not a retired Coleman beat) a

wonderful victory over Arlovsky --- yes, I would not say ... Orlovsky generally likes to get unexpected knockouts .. .almost the whole fight is twitching, spinning ... but then all the same, I jumped earlier than usual ...

M
Mjm 24.12.20

INjektion I

wrote a complete heresy. That you bring Silva's record of 16 fights, 2 losses? So what? First: Fedor Emelianenko has a record: he has fights in 30 (of which 2 defeats). Secondly: about the strength of the opponents, that supposedly there were none. That first defeat he suffered from Fabrizio Werdum. The protagonist of Brazilian jujitsu, one of the strongest and brightest representatives of which was the "Minotaur" Nagueiro. Also defeated by Fedor. It's just that the years take their toll. And you think Silva's age is quite good 31. Are you kidding? This is not a public sector for you, where people retire at 60.
PS Obviously, Emelianenko's 3rd fight = his 3rd defeat

N
NecroNAID 24.12.20

Mjm

He has 3 defeats, the first to Kosaki early in his career.

Next fight in the summer against light heavyweight Henderson. Well, what do we think?

M
MucTepuO 24.12.20

I think yes. He's quite old for the sport, but he still fights! The last Emperor!

l
leoferum 24.12.20

Yes, a whole era has passed. How much pride there was for Fedor. I don’t see any of our replacements. Well, at least the fight was stopped. Otherwise it would be a shame. I think he’s to blame, then he went into religion, then he starred in a movie. 2-3 will remain invincible. And now, until the contract closes, they will be playing against the Jamshuds from Ulan Ude.

H
Hummer99 24.12.20

All people grow old sooner or later! He will be 35 years old! Not all athletes train for that long!

O
Omision 24.12.20

Ohrinny person, worthy of respect.

R
Richtor 24.12.20

Mjm
And why then Nogueira never won the ADCC, since he is such a tough wrestler on the ground? Werdum, Garcia wow ... professionals.
It's just that the top fighters of the ufc are not hong mancha (it seems) and not a black man with almost 200 kilos.
35 is not age. Henderson is already in his forties ... but that didn't stop him.

v
vladesma 24.12.20

Has he finished that already?