3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guwanc 24.12.20 01:24 am

Messi in jail ????

The news reported that Messi and his father were sentenced to 21 months in prison for tax evasion. I don't know whether it believes it or not ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 24.12.20

Oné paid a fine of several million euros instead of a prison sentence. Such are their laws!

C
Combine-47 24.12.20

Guwanc
No, if the term is less than 2 years, then you can sit at home on condition.

M
Metalist1925 24.12.20

no!!

X
Xiahou Dun 24.12.20

Guwanc wrote:
sentenced to 21 months in prison for tax evasion
what stupid laws they have, they make MPs for non-payment of taxes

G
Guwanc 24.12.20

Combine-47
Can he play or not?

X
Xiahou Dun 24.12.20

Guwanc
Earlier today it became known that the court sentenced the famous striker and his father to 21 months in prison for tax evasion. In addition, Lionel Messi was ordered to pay a fine of 2 million euros, and Jorge Horacio - 1.5 million euros.

At the same time, it was noted that the athlete and his father are unlikely to go to prison. The fact is that under Spanish law, any punishment of less than two years can be served under a probationary period.
they probably won't be allowed to leave the country, but they will play local matches

P
Purple giraffe 24.12.20

Yes it's true. But he is unlikely to go to jail - http://www.championat.com/football/news-2512412-messi-i-ego-otec-prigovoreny-k-21-mesjacu-tjuremnogo-zakljuchenija.html

W
Without Compromise 24.12.20

you need to read the news carefully .. there is a stipulation and a fine .. thanks at least the messiron

C
Combine-47 24.12.20

Guwanc wrote:
Can he play or not?
but this is xs. I'm not interested in football. I just saw this information about it.

t
takamin 24.12.20

also wondering how he should play for two years

v
vladesma 24.12.20

That he will not sit, what are you!