3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kejn100 24.12.20 01:24 am

Game Optimization (Dishonored)

how do you optimize?
personally on my system:
percent: Phenom X4 965 3.40 Hz (without overclocking)
video: AMD Radeon HD 6670 1 GB (overclocked)
RAM: 6 GB
1920 × 1080 monitor.

FPS did not measure, but the game just flies =) as for me, the optimization is excellent =)
85 Comments
Sort by:
p
phdPrince 24.12.20

With such systems, optimization is not needed)

C
CryTime 24.12.20

kejn100 anti-aliasing is in the settings? twisted to the maximum?

k
kejn100 24.12.20

so yes, but I was afraid that the vidyuha would let you down, but no =) everything is fine =)

k
kejn100 24.12.20

CryTime
seems to have anti-aliasing, but I haven't put it on yet, I'm afraid the vidyuha won't pull it out = (

k
kejn100 24.12.20

CryTime
and so everything is at the maximum.)

P
Pips_aut 24.12.20

As I understood in the game, the engine limit of 130 fps is just exactly constant 130 with vsync disabled.

D
DrOuN 24.12.20

people, the game will go if I have 2 nuclear percent and 512 mb vidyuha?

s
statickable 24.12.20

Unreal engine 3, everything is standard.

A
AlexWake777 24.12.20

statickable, but the official minimum system requirements for the game are as if it were a crooked port or a game made on edge4.
GTX460 and 4 gig of RAM at minimum salaries. And this is for the UE3 game done.
Although ordinary users who played pirates say that even on old computers the game runs fast. And who to believe, official requirements or people who have already played. :)

F
Fitterr 24.12.20

statickable
Yes, everything is standard.
The graphics are not impressive.
Who asked AA - there are MLAA and FSAA.
VSync enabled, stable 60 fps, all high, 1920x1080

C
CryTime 24.12.20

AlexWake777 is featured

J
Just Kane 24.12.20

CryTime
Once in the minimum oven 460 also appears.
Optimization is great (there is really nothing to slow down), in fact, like the game. I drove a little pirate, now I'm waiting for the release)

n
nn1243 24.12.20

DrOuN
I have 512 vidyuha and 2 nuclear percent, the game runs at maximum settings 60-80 fps

M
MineroN 24.12.20

Here I am also interested, otherwise I only have 2 gig of operatives and 2 nuclear percent, wait, I'll play (if possible) and unsubscribe.

But the systems that this game has, that the headlights have an edge of 3, something very high ((you have to upgrade the computer (although everything else almost always goes well at high)

A
AlexWake777 24.12.20

In general, the official minimum system requirements for this game are the wildest mistake and stupidity of the publishers, the wildest overstatement.
My computer will soon be 6 years old (I thought to change it, but so far everything, except BF3, goes perfectly at maximum
speed ): Core2Duo 3 GHz, 4Giga operatives, GeForse GTX260 896Mb.

Exclusively for the sake of interest (because the minimum requirements for the game were large), I downloaded an English pirate, see how it would work, expected (based on the requirements of the game, written in Steam) hellish brakes.
As a result - all the settings to the maximum, including "FXAA" anti-aliasing, vertical sync on, etc., the resolution is 1600x900.
And the game flies. And I do not just use the word "flies" for a catchphrase, but in reality the game goes wildly smartly, no matter how many enemies and no matter what action unfolds in the frame.

Actually, the engine of the game UnrealEngine3, so the excellent optimization is not surprising. It is amazing the stupidity of those people who gave this game huge minimum system requirements "on paper", many times overstated.
This will directly affect the sale of the PC version.
Okay, I was not lazy, I downloaded the pirate and tested it. And now I will definitely buy the game. But many will just pass by when they see its minimum requirements. As a result, they will miss the great stealth action.

E
Erick Hartman 24.12.20

AlexWake777
ATP for good news, otherwise the test has not been delivered to Gamegpu yet. Good optimization is always a big plus

D
DrOuN 24.12.20

Thanks to everyone for the answers, now I definitely take it to the computer

s
saR3n 24.12.20

Optimization is super. 60 fps is stable. But the truth is not particularly pleasing to the eye.

m
mr.Fraerman 24.12.20

people, here you have 4 giga operative, geforce gtx 460 vidyuhi, and if I have 2 giga operatives, geforce 9600 512 mb vidyuha and 2-core percent, 2.8 gigahertz frequency, how will it go?

M
MineroN 24.12.20

I have percent. 2-core 2.66 MHz, 2 gig of RAM, a geforce GTS 450 video card at maximum speed with a resolution of 1920X1080 norms is still running.
But I'm just getting out of jail.