3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rightcross 24.12.20 01:26 am

Punching bag

better buy

PS Better yet, sign up for the appropriate section - everything is there))
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jura 24.12.20

Well, sand is kind of the best option. And what does he not like?

A
AdriAN [RSM] 24.12.20

You can stuff it with foam rubber and sand, or you can use ordinary rags, but the main thing is that there is sand.

D
DEviLPr0 24.12.20

Jura
Probably pouring :)

R
Rightcross 24.12.20

Bacztarniy

Fill with crumb rubber - the best option.
Sand with sawdust is not very good, because the sand will still settle at the bottom of the bag.
You can't stuff it (bag) with sand alone.

PS There are also water-filled bags. I myself have not had a chance to work with them, but I heard only very positive reviews about them. True, this is not a cheap pleasure.

M
MadHammer 24.12.20

The sand will break 100% at the bottom, it will be problematic to work out the blows to the body, you can fill it with grain, if possible, at first it will be tough, then it will soften, but the best option is latex, I remember in one hall we had a bag full of defective g @ nDOs True, when it is necessary that there are no holes anywhere in the bag, even at the top, it is better to sew it up, otherwise the rubber shavings fly in all directions.

Тed 24.12.20

You need a hard pear. To fill my fists: D Mine while lying down became hard. PPC fists hurt)

M
Master Chen 24.12.20

If you fill a bag with one sand, it will break off soon. It is better to partially fill it with sand, and use foam, small rags or other bullshit as a light filler. The fact that the pear is hard from the sand - you will get used to nothing, if you just start, use an elastic bandage at the rate of 1-2 meters per arm. In general, I will tell you to make a pear hemorrhoid yourself - try to find an opportunity to buy. You will save a lot of strength and nerves.

m
mаrkell 24.12.20

you can still fill it with manure.

and in Chelyabinsk, I heard that the men just beat on the wall.

I
Impudent cat 24.12.20

buy a five-liter bottle, drink water (it is clean), and fill it with ordinary tap water) but it is better not to huddle, but to buy a normal bag in the store. just take longer - firstly, it will swing less, and secondly, it is much more convenient to work out uppercuts on it.

M
Marked_One 24.12.20

first fill your fists, otherwise you will knock out at the beginning, although it depends on what you will train (with gloves / bare hands)
for stuffing - in a personal

I
Inquvi 24.12.20

if the neighbors are kind, you can, like a mat, stick something to the wall and beat it as much as you like

I
Impudent cat 24.12.20

do not forget to bandage your hands ... otherwise they will advise you here, you will start to fill your knuckles right away. stuffed knuckles help in life only when pressing phones in order to frighten the victim and draw in front of friends. Full knuckles do not have any other functions, because all normal people put on a blow technique and do not hurt joints.
All the familiar masters of sports in boxing and other martial arts have hands like ordinary people.

I
Inquvi 24.12.20

All the familiar masters of sports in boxing and other martial arts have hands like ordinary people.
my knuckles are not full. very painful when I hit)) I
always tie my fists.
for fists on the bare floor, push-ups are better than hitting the walls)

M
Marked_One 24.12.20

and then they will advise you, you will immediately start to fill your knuckles.
thank you,
I laughed as a candidate for master of sports and my knuckles are full, probably when I become a master of sports, my hands will be like a child's,
but it’s not necessary, as you put it, "when pushing the phones to frighten the victim and draw in front of friends" and what would when in a street fight a cattle in a jug you beat then not to cry, and in general that it would not be "very painful when I hit"

All the knuckles have no other functions because all normal people put the blow technique and do not break the joints
and someone asked to break the joints ? in general, "stuffed fists" mean that at the points of contact upon impact, over time, the skin will become coarser and less sensitive, that's all.
Well, who does not need it and who wants to be a "normal person" can continue to smear their palms with cream at night))

L
Lord stronghold 24.12.20

I bought gloves and bandages, but I only hit with bandages.

the same thing, sometimes I beat the current without bandages.

Y
Your majesty 24.12.20

Apparently you have not seen the hands of boxers from close up. Believe me, they are by no means gentle.
Full knuckles
do not have any other functions because all normal people put on the technique of impact and do not break the joints. It is not necessary to repulse, of course, but it is necessary to work on more or less hard surfaces. 50% of the impact hardness from this.

S
SkuJIJI 24.12.20

and who asked to break the joints? in general, "stuffed fists" mean that at the points of contact upon impact, over time, the skin will become coarser and less sensitive, that's all.

I doubt that you are a candidate for master of sports if you do not know such things.
It is not the skin that coarsens, but in the places where the blows go, the nerves die off, and you do not feel pain if there are no nerves there.
At a competition in Thailand, I saw dudes breaking bats and small palms with their shins. Do you think it's from rough skin?

Y
Your majesty 24.12.20

It is not the skin that coarsens, but in the places where the blows go, the nerves die off, and you do not feel pain if there are no nerves there.
According to your theory, it turns out that a professional boxer will not feel pain even when his hand is shot, cut, chopped. I don’t think this is true.

I
Inquvi 24.12.20

According to your theory, it turns out that a professional boxer will not feel pain even when his hand is shot, cut, chopped. I don’t think this is
true, nerves are dying. cutting and chopping is too much, because not all nerves die off.

S
SkuJIJI 24.12.20

According to your theory, it turns out that a professional boxer will not feel pain even when his hand is shot, cut, chopped. I don’t think this is true.

Nobody talked about cutting and chopping.
I don’t understand why, if you don’t know, explain?