3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JoPeaR 24.12.20 01:26 am

On the cable car in Baba Yaga DLC, the boss does not appear. (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

On the cable car in Baba Yaga DLC, the boss does not appear.
Help!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 24.12.20

JoPeaR
Let me guess, pirate?)))

W
Wise Owl 24.12.20

This is the price of piracy.

s
solovey2003 24.12.20

I had a pirate, there was such a bug, I booted from the last checkpoint, and everything was already normal.
If it doesn't help. Then download a new repack from the fit girl there this bug is fixed. Anyway, this quest is dumb, you don't have to go through it. Because of him, the whole pace of the game stalled for me, and I didn’t enjoy the game so much.

s
solovey2003 24.12.20

dok925
dude, I'm 29 years old, I have a computer since 8 years old. For me, piracy is the norm.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 24.12.20

JoPeaR Healthy
. You saw Baba Yogu for the very first time when her dreadnought walker walked past Lara, and then turned around and the witch began to shoot fireballs out of him, and then the chaos dogs began to attack ??? 7 Was that ???? And later Nadyukha called the sotik and offered help in finding various sobering-up centers against Yogi? That is, I had to go back to the base and look for components against breaking.

S
Sam_FisherPG 24.12.20

JoPeaR
has a fix for this error, search for the nnm club in the distribution of the hattab

J
Jino_man 24.12.20

solovey2003
here they do not like pirates)) righteous idiots who are ready to pay denyuzhku for the most dull toy are held in high esteem. And yes, Baba Yaga ruined the whole impression of the game for me too

J
JoPeaR 24.12.20

killycrok of
course

J
JoPeaR 24.12.20

Primal Mouseyvur
yes everything was

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 24.12.20

JoPeaR
So you come to her again, but she is not ???

S
SuumMalumCuique 24.12.20

dok925
So pirates get high on the fact that they robbed someone ... :) And then what difference does it make to a spioneer game or not ... you get high from the game the same if it's worth it :) "Ownership" is for the poor mind :)

J
JetFIRE13 24.12.20

SuumMalumCuique
That's okay, pathetic excuse. People tried, made a game, I don't mind paying for their work.

A
Alexey Chichigin 24.12.20

solovey2003 wrote:
dude, I'm 29 years old, I have a computer since 8 years old.
How did your computer ever get it running?

A
Alexey Chichigin 24.12.20

And personally, I liked this DLS. It is a pity that Baba Yaga turned out to be the grandmother of that girl who asked us for help. I wouldn't mind going to the magic ending.

S
SuumMalumCuique 24.12.20

dok925
Agree! Any work must be paid! But ... Oh, this is a magical BUT ... The task of the game makers is to bring me pleasure from the game (well, to cut the dough along the way), otherwise WHY did they still do it? If I like the game, then I'll go and buy it, for this normal igrodels make demos :) but to buy anyhow, and then regret the money spent ... NO! Somehow yourself ... And a miserable excuse for game developers "Well, we tried, pay us ..., then we will release the patches, fix the errors, all later, and now buy the imperfection." Now the game makers have become obsolete ... There are not enough examples of fingers and toes to list such games, but here's the last NoMansky ... a lot of complaints, and from people who bought the game ... Therefore, I only agree to a demo, and then I'll think about buying or not ...

J
JetFIRE13 24.12.20

SuumMalumCuique
So the incentive has a money-back function, if you don't like the game and don't play for more than an hour (like), you can get the money back.

N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

SuumMalumCuique
Well, let's say not just any, but specific, and here you pay not only the screenwriter or composer or artist, but also those who are responsible for the appearance of bugs and poor optimization and unsuccessful marketing decisions (DLC). There are a number of people I would pay to play personally.

dok925
Therefore, now the next team of twelve people is faced with a task so that the game does not get bored and does not slow down for an hour :)