3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
egorka 24.12.20 01:26 am

How to dunk a helicopter in the \ "boat \" (Far Cry)

How to dunk a helicopter in the "boat" section after a ship explosion?
24 Comments
Sort by:
i
igory-k 24.12.20

after the explosion of the karable, you need to jump overboard and swim to the shore, hide in the bushes and shoot at the helicopter with a submachine gun cannot be destroyed, but it will fly away from the bushes, the main thing is not to protrude much

i
igory-k 24.12.20

I went so far at the hardest level

R
Raptor 24.12.20

I made it even funnier and drove ashore a car with a machine gun and a grenade launcher right behind the stern, there is an island behind it, and after installing the charge rushed to it (I met the turntable as it should be, it didn't seem a little to her :-)

f
fan 24.12.20

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! I also finally flashed this f ... ay helicopter !!!!! I planted 15 grenades and 10 bazooka rounds in him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advice to those who are still steaming at the level of CARGO VESSEL (BOAT, SHIP): after planting the bomb, DO NOT RUN ON THE SHIP'S NOSE, but immediately jump from it and swim to the destroyed boat (if you swim a little to the right, then the explosion should not remove the entire armor armor) and there encrypt behind a palm tree and smack the guard with an underbarrel grenade launcher (this good cannon is on the wall in the camp), and then finish it off with a bazooka !!!!!!!!!
I got a ride with the theme 4 times! THIS IS THE BEST WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f
fan 24.12.20

Hear RAPTOR! Jeep is a complete mess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The machine gunner knocks down like a puppy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The darkest way is the one that I suggested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Igoryokha hear dad !!!!

a
aleks 24.12.20

Fan.
How many people - there are so many ways to go through and impose your own, and even lower others, at least not very politely. Someone generally thinks that it is necessary to wet it without leaving the ship and you would be called a complete sucker for this method.

f
fan 24.12.20

Aleks
I completely and completely agree with you, and I DID NOT WANT to let anyone down, let alone impose my opinion! You're right, I went a little too far, BUT when 12 times in a row you smack into this fucking helicopter from a jeep rocket launcher, while he doesn't take them * and he continues to turn queue after queue on you with great pleasure, and you can't move and again (already 10 times in a row) you die, willy-nilly you begin to criticize THIS method! And as for the fact that you don't have to leave the ship, I will also revive: what to do if it sinks, and there are simply NO floating containers, which, according to all laws, should be there!

a
aleks 24.12.20

I myself simply could not soak it from the ship, but it does not sink until the window, part of the deckhouse remains above the water, if you go up the stairs and hide behind the mast, you can hit the turntable. But I never managed to patch it up this way. I jumped from the nose and swam to the palm trees, while not losing any life or armor. And then he made it from the bushes.

a
aleks 24.12.20

And more. I noticed that this one detects a shot from a bazooka and starts firing at this place, therefore, firing it from the grenade launcher rockets and bursts, it turns out very well. Passed on Realism.

S
Sanya 24.12.20

HOW TO PLAY ON THE INTERNET IN CALL OF DUTY UNITED OFFENSIVE PLEASE PLEASE

N
NA_MadDog 24.12.20

no need to run from the ship! planted a bomb, flow into the wheelhouse where the sniper is lying, you wait for the ship to lie down on the bottom and slowly go to the upper deck, and then you turn around around the boxes-boxes and urinate in the turntable along the way! I passed from the 5th time :)

S
Sasha. 24.12.20

I, too, can’t go through IT, help who CAN! I have 10 missiles from the cabin! I can’t get into the helicopter! GIVE ADVICE!

a
aleks 24.12.20

There are a lot of tips here, try what yourself. I jumped from the prow into the water and swam to the shore, to the palm trees. A little life is lost during the explosion, if you swim a little to the right, then you can not lose anything at all. Shoot while sitting from the bushes. I did not use a rocket, I fired from an OICW grenade launcher, from an M5. He detects shots from a grenade launcher and begins to smack through the bushes.

999999999 24.12.20

Thanks! ALEKS! I did it! From the mountains I got into the helicopter and it exploded! With this help I passed THIS level!

P
PS fan 24.12.20

Strange ... I felled him with 2 missiles, the main thing is to hit near the blades, and then according to the scenario.

M
Maickle fort 24.12.20

Imagine my expression when, after a week of trying, I destroyed this fucking helicopter, and because of a glitch, the game could not go to the next level (the download did not move stupidly), then I suffered for another week until a friend of the devmod put all the levels to open.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Damn, why are you all tormented with this helicopter, drive the jeep to the shore, to the water itself, and as soon as you set the bomb, swim towards it and bring down this helicopter with rockets while sitting in the jeep. After four hits, Crowe will roll off. And no problem! This trick is now and then mentioned on all kinds of forums, and it is all the more surprising that not all FarKray fans know about it.

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

This is the resurrection of the topic, of course.

J
JetRanger 24.12.20

Yeah ... Once on the Farkray.ru forum one person asked something. Someone answered him, as if nothing had happened, already a year later. And this person immediately wrote "Thank you"!

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

Amazing.