3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sativum 24.12.20 01:26 am

The quest items are not displayed in the backpack. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I don't know how it all started, but quest items are not displayed in the backpack. What does it have to do exactly when they are needed on a quest. (If you spawn a quest item into your backpack before or after completing the quest, it is displayed, but during the quest the item is not displayed in the backpack. The console does not save - the item remains invisible). This happens not only with items from Skyrim, but also with items from mods.
Items are not displayed exactly. They are in the backpack, but they are not visible. (Example: on the Civil War quest, while hunting for the bone crown, we find an ebony claw. If you pick it up, it will not be in the backpack, however, when the door is activated, there is a corresponding animation and the claw opens the door.)
How to deal with this? Or at least what could it be connected with?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 24.12.20

It's hard to say for sure, but I think I need more mods ...

g
gmh4589 24.12.20

Sativum
While the subject is a quest, nothing can be done with it. It cannot be thrown away, sold, or transferred.
And a logical question, why do you need them to be seen in the inventory?

S
Sativum 24.12.20

gmh4589
Basically you are right, but here's one catch: there are quests in which you need to read something. For example a note. And I cannot do this, since this very note is not displayed in the inventory

Y
Yra100 24.12.20

reinstall the game or download a new repack

w
w201 24.12.20

If the patch did not help fix, then due to mods or the game is like this.