3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonchester 24.12.20 01:26 am

Who should I marry? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I got the "Amulet of Mary" and started looking for a spouse (merchant), but didn't find it. Tell me what merchant you can marry? (Name and city. Do I need to complete a quest with him? If "Yes", which one?)
My hero is
Race: Wood elf. (Vampire)
PS Necessarily a merchant!
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 24.12.20

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

J
Juwargane 24.12.20

Dimonchester I
wonder why you didn't call yourself Dimo ​​Drocher? Are you afraid to burn?
and on the subject
that this topic touched you so deeply? nifiga are you here from the LGBT campaign XD we're joking here at you, but who are you fucking with? uhahahhaa run to eat mom's pancakes

D
Dimonchester 24.12.20

D4K
You and your family are nerds ! And by the way, I noticed that you have 83 pictures in VK. And not one of them has you.
Or is it you-
Spoiler
or this-
Spoiler
No, most likely the one on the left ... or on the right ... although ... you know better!
Spoiler
After these photos you can immediately see who is "LGBT"

PS Before you argue with someone, ask your mother for permission.

D
Dimonchester 24.12.20

D4K
All normal people at your age (unless of course it's YOU) complete their studies or work, and not play games.

K
Keyner 24.12.20

And there is what difference with whom)

J
Juwargane 24.12.20

Dimonchester
and why would you sketch everything? maybe you are trying to hide something ?? ))

J
Juwargane 24.12.20

Eremite_City, of
course, I'm weak, but still I'm inclined to believe that a girl is sitting behind the account of the author of the topic,
then it would be easier for her to admit so that the booth does not diverge, because the
likelihood of a gay author is still high.

D
Dimonchester 24.12.20

Are you cerebral palsy? What the hell is gay? I am 14 years old (finished 8th grade), I live in a village (50-60kl from our city)! Where I live gays are either beaten or sent to a psychiatric hospital! And my parents raised me well! You moron! And by the way, for information, gays love other gays, not women. So in life, so in the game! Bloody investigator!

D
Dimonchester 24.12.20

I started to play as a woman because:
1) she screams more clearly.
2) At first I just wanted to stare at her, but then I got tired of it, and even playing with 3 species is inconvenient!

D
Dimonchester 24.12.20

D4K
In short, I have more important things to do than you and everything written above is my last word. if you want you can pee yourself!

J
Juwargane 24.12.20

Dimonchester is
noticeable how you get bombed by the word gay, and what kind of business could it be in a village 60 km from civilization?

Y
Yra100 24.12.20

for the baboon