3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izyalio 24.12.20 01:26 am

Server innovations on business (Diablo 2)

We kindly ask you not to erase this topic, but first read what is written here, perhaps it will be easier for the administration to read and filter, and we will get a return faster. I created this post on the main page, because most users do not go to the server section, but only look at the main one, please do not transfer it.

I created this theme because I care what will happen to this server because I spent a lot of time here and I would like to play further, there are many wonderful people and good speed.
Therefore, I decided to create a topic on business, without flooding and unnecessary words, please do not litter it with dispute, offtopic and negative. The opinion of each user is his opinion, no need to answer, quote, etc. I hope the moderators will erase and ban those who do not follow what is written here.

1) Each user has the right to write one message here, no more, please think well what would you like to change, add or remove. 1 - player one message. and not as in the past 1 player 40 messages
2) If you are just registered - then be sure to write your aki on previous seasons or on this, so that there is no troll of the same flood from one person
3) If you want to add something to what has been said - edit your message, and do not write a new one.

Not all players visit the forum every day, perhaps this topic will not be as bloated as the previous one, but I hope that a large number of players will unsubscribe in it. If the moderator considers it necessary to supplement and edit my post with his own points, I will be only glad.
75 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 24.12.20

So that with HF with 7 mules in the party, 7 runes fall at once!

a
annortheone 24.12.20

link
SpoilerIt's better for me to do it like in the original 1.13d. We get a lot of pluses:
1) Increased chance of getting high runes.
2) As a consequence of the first point - a decrease in the number of running the very same steam locomotives according to the classics, which coincides with the previous idea of ​​cutting the chance of highlighted runes falling from hellforge (they say, play the game normally, and do not drag steam locomotives)
3) Online may increase.
What can be removed:
- Throwing low-level characters from the game. Agree, for open games on hella, this is possibly a plus so that a high-level enchantment can join the game, but this is not at all necessary when playing private games (pkhbry, etc.), for example.
What can be added:
- Respec skills and skill points. You can even still not give the opportunity to reset Akara's skills for completing a quest (after all, it's too easy), but add the drop of essences from bosses on hella, and with a lower chance than on off, so that the same token could be sold at a high price either buy.
What can be left as is:
- Reduced drop of runes from Hellforge for characters who did not play the game as usual.

K
Klassewer 24.12.20

full rollback to 1.11 with a change in skills from 1.13 to what they were in 1.11. the runes can be left orange, the
return of the drop from hf to the standard one, the drop mules can be removed from the game, which is on nm, which is on hella.

acc * sc_aliluya

R
Reosorbilakt 24.12.20

Klassewer
it will be so. Hallelujah: D

m
miЯRor 24.12.20

Raise drop runz, add respec and (!) Remove the malicious cheating multi-window. Ideally, there should be a one-window game. Then the balance of the game, trade and interaction between players will be improved.

a
annortheone 24.12.20

IRKNET
At least so that there was such an opportunity in general, conditionally spending there while a small amount of runes from your Jahs chest. Why nonsense, another item for trading on an equal footing with keys.

T
Torum. 24.12.20

Izyalio
You just registered, but did not indicate your account. Troll.

H
Hav 24.12.20

I ask you to erase this topic due to the naivety of the author.

Q
QLinkee 24.12.20

Klassewer wrote: a
full rollback to 1.11 with a change in skills from 1.13 to what they were in 1.11.
I'm almost 100% sure that they are like that. The description you see is determined by the client. Put on the viola client and everything will be as in 1.11.

K
Klassewer 24.12.20

QLinkee has an
immunity for a boor, and this is enough to judge that not 1.11
and yes on the alt client, for example, Corpse Explosion, nekra displays as 70-120, although in 1.11 it was 50-100

Q
QLinkee 24.12.20

Klassewer
Okay. (only 60-100). But the same cc on pg requires mana as in 1.11.

a
annortheone 24.12.20

Updated links to the bootloader. This is what I understand the innovation.
Spoiler (no)

R
Rivnyanyn 24.12.20

so that the people do not dump, you just need to either remove the wigs and cut the drop of the runetz as in 1, 13, or return everything to square one) and remove the nafig cutting of the drop from the hf and the drop of mules)
Admin, understand that everything has been working on pg for a long time as planned, but such harsh changes are not to many people's taste, and the point of sales is not in the Jahov's chest, the trade flies off to the pich ...
Take it yourself and run on your drop, you will
see that there is enough of you to collect at least a good) I see that everything is going on the server current is for the worse and you can shove it off on anything, but in my personal experience: the fish rots from the head, it is obvious that you need to change the admin to pg :-)
Soryamba firk, you can delete this post, the truth cannot be hidden)
nothing lasts forever under the moon (with )

O
Olezha Bukhalo 24.12.20

I want the assasinka to have more boobs, and a firmer ass

Еpiscop_moo 24.12.20

I want them not to do anything of the listed in this thread, except for this post

SpoilerMy wish will definitely come true, muhahahaha.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

I want Firk to get married.

a
annortheone 24.12.20

Obsessed
on tanaka?

L
Local Palkovodets 24.12.20

It seems to me that the best innovation would be a guaranteed absence of innovations for a certain time. Years 5-7, for example.

T
T-fox 24.12.20

I'll start right away with the essence, without preludes. G_N, Remember the server in the posture and posture of those seasons, it was still normal. Well, there were a couple of people who opposed wigs, but by and large the total number of those complaining was several times less. Unless actively asking for a reset walked. Now what? Well, you went on about the whiners, and what, it got better? As for me, it only gets worse. Even more pvmschikov became indignant, pvpshniki also dumped or are playing "four fun" and everyone is not happy!
Personally, my opinion on this matter, how can the situevina be resolved? Well, you probably aren't interested in it. But I will write anyway so that it can be clearly seen that not everyone is against wigs.

What, in my opinion, needs to be done to change something for the better:
1) Lag behind the wigs, stop dropping mules, return the drop with hf. * But I think at the moment to return everything to square one, but with a new contingent (I mean nothing offensive), this is not enough. * Therefore:
2) introduce some kind of thing that the pvmschiki would hunt for. Some kind of event thread, something like an uber baal or a reward for 97+ lvl.
3) Make a site for PvP at last. I know you said that there was no automation, but nevertheless, you can change your opinion for the benefit of your users.
4) I say right away, there are not many sites, we need REGULAR tournaments, say every couple of weeks. You could look for a person (although at one time the Titanium was called to hold such events, but for some reason you gave him a "turn from the gate") who would organize tournaments. Well, and allocate funds for the prize fund. Yes, yes, to draw runes, what a horror.
5) Well, the point is purely from myself, which I would just like to see on this server. 1 Uber in one game. I, in principle, breathe evenly towards the Freemasons, it's just that this way of getting anikh is more convenient. And the price for the call can be set quite well, and soji will still fly off quickly, but anihi will always be there when they are needed.
6) Remove unnecessary overdrafts for anyone, set a limit of 50%, as it should be. This point, too, will not affect the PPL in any way, so it is also from the discharge "I would like".

b
baz1k [1] 24.12.20

post by T-Fox "nothing"