3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragons-Bone777 24.12.20 01:26 am

Could a player attack me? [There is an answer] (No Man's Sky)

Hello everyone.
In space, if I understand correctly, the color of the sight depends on belonging to ... Faction, probably (pirates - red, Guardians - blue); So, I had such a situation: I fly out of the station, I don't bother anyone, no notifications about scanning or something like that, just a ship attacks me from the back, green in sight. I almost won this duel, when suddenly he somehow summons 2 Guardian ships and tries to escape (!!!). He, of course, did not manage to leave, I later also destroyed the Guardians, but the situation itself is rather unusual (I did not encounter this either before or after).
If this is not a pirate-NPC and not a Sentinel, then this - the thought itself creeps into the head - the player? Or how are things going with online? Thank you)
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nyasha nyasha 24.12.20

J
Jackfake 24.12.20

Dragons-Bone777
There is no online, but you stay there, good mood for you

S
Shock Burst 24.12.20

Do you even read the news? The game is not online

D
Dragons-Bone777 24.12.20

I seriously ask this way)
Before you troll and yell "NO TRUE HE IS LIE", at least explain who is displayed in green in the target.

V
VeixaR2 24.12.20

Dragons-Bone777 Alternatively, you have a crappy relationship with the race. They decided to teach you a lesson.

D
Dragons-Bone777 24.12.20

VeixaR2
It was on the second day after the release, I didn't even try to pirate cargo ships and starships ... Although, anything is possible. Thank you)