3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mijers 24.12.20 01:26 am

Game won't launch after last Windows 10 update (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Guys, the night before yesterday I decided to update Windows, because she already got bored with her reminder of the new patch. And yesterday after the update, when I tried to enter the game, it stupidly did not start. I rebooted my computer a couple of times, reinstalled Steam, reinstalled the game, but nothing helped. When you press the "open" button, the task appears in the task manager for 5-10 seconds and stupidly disappears. There are no problems with other games, only with the COP. And roll back to the previous. version of Windows for the sake of one game, if at all possible, I do not see the point, because the update was installed for about 2 hours.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sid.Yuri 24.12.20

Mijers
As I understand it, did you update it from above?
After the update from above, after 2-3 MM, fps sagged to 20-40
Then I decided to put it clean . Now I don't see any problems! stable 70-80 fps (Nvidia GeForce 640M - old card in the laptop)

V
VistaXP1998 24.12.20

update drivers, not all games are intended for windows 10

S
SKRAPPI 24.12.20

Mijers
try to reinstall the cop

V
Vadik kirov 24.12.20

Mijers Update
exactly? Otherwise it would have ended in June.
And so remove all the firewood if you put it on top of 7

V
Vadik kirov 24.12.20

tima.petrov345
Why would it be, if the version of Windows is lower than specified in the requirements of the game, then yes.
And so I have not seen, I have not heard and I do not know

V
Vadik kirov 24.12.20

Sid.Yuri
70 fps in cs go ,? Or just decided to write

v
v1806v 24.12.20

Roll back the driver and there will be happiness for sure.

M
Mijers 24.12.20

Sid.Yuri
I upgraded to Windows 10 as soon as it became available. Everything was fine until the recent update. The FPS in the game was 250-300.
tima.petrov345 Latest driver
SKRAPPI
Tried it.
Vadik Kirov
I updated to 10 when it just became available for updating. It was probably six months ago. Updated from Windows 8.1
v1806v
I 'll try to roll back the video card driver to the previous version, if it helps, I 'll unsubscribe

V
Vadik kirov 24.12.20

Mijers
And ...? I also updated immediately, I realized that bullshit.
As a result, I realized there was nothing to lose pc 2013))))

S
Sid.Yuri 24.12.20

Vadik Kirov
yes in cs go 70-80 fps in the sense of "just decided to write"? and I don't seem to bother
Mijers
well, I started updating for the very first insider assemblies (already 1.5 or 2 years ago. I don't remember exactly)
well, you have a good vidyuha and I have an old so-so (Nvidia GeForce 640M) 2011 in a laptop + i5 2450M 2.9 GHz

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.12.20

Yes, after the Anniversary update on 10-ke the same garbage.
Changing firewood does not give anything. As if it works in soft mode - without vidyahi rendering ..
In the game 25-30 fps and that's it. You have to quickly change to another resolution - and then return the one that was.
And everything is ok beyond 150 fps

M
Mijers 24.12.20

I cleared the launch parameters and the game started, but the FPS dropped to 30 ... Is it possible to somehow roll back Windows to the previous patch?

A
Apokalipsis113 24.12.20

Mijers
There is a system restore in the control panel. In it, for good, there should be backups of updates for such cases.