3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LageRMan 28.10.19 07:31 am

Parturnaks vs Swords (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Unsubscribe who killed him and who was left alive.
And also,what is the point of it at all to kill,I mean is there any reward except the Dolphins supposedly *I'm glad you're with us*.
And besides after his death, the Greybeards refuse to talk to you and be sent to hell.
115 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toth 28.10.19

I killed him,but in vain.Very regret,the only standing dragon

M
Marker12 28.10.19

Thread who knows what will happen at the end of sujecki if you kill him?

L
LageRMan 28.10.19

I killed him but nothing has changed.Greybeards muddied the negotiations,but then again, I have stated a boycott.And then as usual.

J
Just like old times 28.10.19

It is a pity there is no possibility of the contrary , take the quest from the greybeards or the Parturnaks on killing the remaining Blades :(
Dolphin hate :x

B
Berecell 28.10.19

Yes, this topic and I didn't like where it would be better to kill these blades, and to get new orders from the Dragon. The plot then leads to the cave where the swords equip type database and give the job to: get the dragon bones, and then dump the satellite into their organization, and it is necessary to remove the satellite passed all the outfit - otherwise it will disappear! Grandfather begins to read a book and give the job to kill the dragon where it tells us to: nothing special - routine.

h
hitrov2011 28.10.19

I parturnaksa left.
I don't want his cousin to offend.(except the others))

s
spellcustomer 28.10.19

Please note:
1) Poturnak is the only one in the game is adequate, the friendly dragon, to the last quest of the main plot, of course.
2) Swords are useless dead order, without any hope for recovery. From their aid GG is not hot not cold.
3) they vow to serve as bodyguards of the dragonborn, and then they SUDDENLY remember that Paternak was a colleague Alladina and swore, once, to cut. So Martin Septim and others. they live Paduraksa served quietly, and before GG put conditions? Let them in their vows sort out first, so no, they have the guts of the dragon to fill up.
4) GG - not a puppy at the Beck and call of all sorts of Housewives the tavern. Was b Dolphin off.
5) Atomax - friendly and does not attack itself, so why to it to venture.

J
Just like old times 28.10.19

Solidarity. The order died. And a cheeky barmaid from the obsolete old man won't change that.

s
spellcustomer 28.10.19

updat3
It can change the HS, and they show off. Not in their position to bend her fingers.

Z
Zezi 28.10.19

But in the game, and blades will be!? Where can I find them where they are based.

L
Lora 28.10.19

When Dolphin's brazen commanding tone gave me the command to kill Parturnaksa, I was very sorry that it was impossible for her to shout FUS ro da and to send a very far and long. I'm not her slave and executioner, to she was talking to me. If she asked in a normal voice and justify its request for substantial arguments (the type of evidence that Parturnaks planning some evil action), I would have probably listened, but what she said - that repentance and transition to the light side means nothing and he should be killed for past crimes is complete nonsense. And what she added later that, say, Alduin is dead and Parturnaks I don't need it at all lol, so only sociopaths think. So she goes to kill Parturnaksa, if it should be so, and my way with Swords out already, I think, their former assistance I fully paid for the salvation of the world.

b
back_inUSSR 28.10.19

and I didn't kill parturnaksa, schA new mage will be added, I'll kill you look into will )
actually, I think that parturnaks not as good and kind as it seems - becomes a leader instead of aldwick, and then the dragons continue to attack (from a friend, this situation was after the passage of the dragons began to attack more often) if the judge not say, the Bahamas AI, but in the story, the old parturnaks not who they claim to be...

D
Dart-archangel 28.10.19

First going to the dragon wanted to kill him for the sake of leveling. ) But he shared a few cries even without a fight. At times exceeding a gain from the previous dragons. So to kill him got sick. And the blades... these things Always fall apart, they did not really can not, still trying to find someone to shove their job(with the Thalmor that didn't happen here and they came out as they say Epic Fail), but also order to strive. Dolphin wildly infuriated throughout sujecki, + another Council comes along with Ulfric. And he calls himself blade. A hypocrite.
In General, the blades sent Antennax flew away.

L
Lora 28.10.19

becomes a leader instead of Altaisky
This is an indication that it is bad? When it come to talk after the death of Alduin, he honestly admits that Dov's desire to dominate in the blood. Yeah, maybe it wouldn't help if I did not pursue the goal to become a leader, but cannot be judged for it, on the contrary, well, that was something that prompted him to help. Now everything depends on his further actions - whether it again for the murder of innocents. I would be in his place, I did not, not while I acquired Dragonborn, Alduin soak.

and then the dragons continue to attack (from a friend, this situation was after the passage of the dragons began to attack more often)
And that, after the death of Parturnaks they stop attacking? It will be possible to do conclusions only in this case. I thought that developed specifically did not remove the dragons, so we can continue to produce souls for the study of the screams.

In General, the blades sent Antennax flew away.
He then returns to the Throat of the World, so the opportunity to kill him is not lost. And you can talk to him about the opinion of blades at his expense.

S
SergiusLVictor 28.10.19

I have to see what happens, and then started with a savegame before the serpent alive )) will look farther, so when you kill it and come to Delphine, she says that it is necessary to restore the blades and makes the job of recruitment, if you have satellite, it is possible immediately and to sell, Delphine asks the satellite's readiness to join, he agrees, Dolphin it in place trains and provides clothes of blades, then again companion can call for a and will now for your blade to run, no one else has brought, maybe something will happen if you bring more.... well, this old man can cook you a potion dragon scale - bonus to armor ...

M
Mister_Glyuk 28.10.19

I first learned from the Greybeards, what they think about this. I was told that Swords and barbarians that kill Parturnaksa bad, and so I said I'd think about it and went to speak with Parturnaks on the same subject. Then returned to the Greybeards and said that will not kill their beloved dragon. After the story went, I looked to the Swords, they shouted at me and sent tries, I sent tries them and left. Let him rot zergs in his Heavenly haven :)

becomes a leader instead of Altaisky
Yes, but for what purpose! With the aim of convincing the dragons and guide them on the Path of Truth, the Way of the Voice. Besides, he himself says that he convince fail and that some of the Dov will remain loyal to Alduin.

973_ALuKaRD_973 28.10.19

Parturnaks from the beginning liked) Klinkov Sent to hell - angry Dolphin.

Misterguch,
Yes, but for what purpose! With the aim of convincing the dragons and guide them on the Path of Truth, the Way of the Voice. Besides, he himself says that he convince fail and that some of the Dov will remain loyal to Alduin.

I agree, but Odaving(your personal dragon)) - disagree with him, he said(the passage, not literally) - the tyranny of the Way of the Voice Parturnaksa, something like that)

P. S. In my opinion, the most adequate theme for the last time)

N
NightHawkreal 28.10.19

This Mountain the old man is not so perfect, if you listen to him and Odaving, can break and continue the work of Alduin, so that the Blades on its own right.

D
Dart-archangel 28.10.19

Well, tyranny as I understand it from all the dragons in the blood. They are not different. Parturnaks out a lot of time on autotreninga killed on the mountain to temper the strict smooth ).
In addition, we, together with Parturnaks Albisu were beaten, and the blades are only pointers allowed. Then another will require Odaving to beat. And with it you can at least dull the assault on the city\FORTS more fun to do. Yes, and if we ignore the moral aspect - dragons are much more useful in the future of a handful of fanatics can be. Reputation is already a bit stuffed. The main thing is to find how to motivate.

D
DiLouk 28.10.19

Have of Blades is the quest for recruits, and the greybeards to find the words of power. Questions for all of the past game and carrying out these missions:
1) Parturnaks alive or dead?
2) you can Run the job only one side?
3) is then a more global mission, not from the section MISCELLANEOUS? And anyway, what is the result?