3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TTpoHbIpbIw 24.12.20 01:26 am

Sharing our impressions of the game (Back to the Future: The Game)

We write whether you liked the game, pros and cons
65 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xosshla 24.12.20

I still haven't downloaded it :)

A
Andreyashka 24.12.20

The game is normal
graphics (I personally like it)
I can't understand the gameplay because I don't learn English. Will come out localized or at least WORTHY subtitles, we'll see.

E
Energie_ 24.12.20

I haven't played quests for a long time ..

but still expected something more. It's probably better to watch the film

V
Versedinall 24.12.20

Here is a normal crack, you can save / load the game:
http://slil.ru/30209827

L
LSD_Videosystem 24.12.20

I started playing - the game pleased me. And Marty himself, and his father, and Biff, and Doc - all the characters are very well worked out, voiced ... Black! Pleased with the reference to "Miami Police" in the form of a poster in the GG room.

B
Brando9 24.12.20

"I haven't played quests for a long time" - is this a quest? Written by Adventure ...

I see it weighs 350 meters, and after unpacking how much?

m
mrkane 24.12.20

426 Mb!

a
alekslp93 24.12.20

Super game !!! The film, of course, is better, but there are few games like this, which are not far from the film in terms of the degree of impressions ... I played only 15 minutes, and the impressions are above the roof ... Great respect to the developers, few people can make a game based on the film like this exciting ...

S
SNAKE_obanze 24.12.20

Make a real action game better! The graph is some kind of joke (((When I first heard about the game (without seeing any screenshots or videos) I thought: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUPEEEEEEER !!! This is a cool! When I saw the picture and so on, I perceived it as not a funny joke, the thoughts of buying disappeared like that right away! (((Alas, this is my (!) opinion.

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 24.12.20

It's a game based on the movie! WAAUUuu)))

a
alekslp93 24.12.20

In the game, I especially liked the proposal that the next part will be released in February 2010 ...

N
Nimeo 24.12.20

Yeah? Oh, I like it too!

D
DANger BIG 24.12.20

I went through all at once, in one breath. COOL game! Music, humor, atmosphere, everything as it was in the films. Got a lot of POSITIVE emotions during the passage. Zimekis trilogy, the game is made with love! I'm waiting for the 2nd episode, the ending of the 1st intrigued)

R
Rowey 24.12.20

EEEEEEE
UUUUUUU
AAAAAAA
you do not read those posts above, this is my delight from the game XDDDD the

game is good) the
best game based on the movie))))

R
Rowey 24.12.20

DANger BIG Kick
finale intrigued)

sorry that the game is divided into 5 episodes ((((
will have to wait a very, very long time .....

well, wait) until the end of the world still th XDDDDD

T
TTpoHbIpbIw 24.12.20

Rowey yeah the final is still)) passed here, I really liked the game)))) I'm waiting for the continuation

J
JackalSTV 24.12.20

Yes, I really liked the game, by the way, even the management surprised me, I was expecting something like sam & max.
And the rest of the high places, too, it is a pity only few hours probably 4.

10 10
general fellows waiting to continue.

t
tabak96 24.12.20

the game is excellent, I go through in one breath, the plot is in the style of the film (pleased), although it is short, it will be 5 episodes !!!!!

t
tabak96 24.12.20

I've finished the game and I'm very satisfied. I'm looking forward to continuing

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 24.12.20

Awesome experience! :) Like after the movie ..
Passed in 3 hours :)