3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Hemp- 24.12.20 01:26 am

Video card problem.

The essence of the problem. I put in a new processor, turned on the computer, everything is fine and amazing. I installed the drivers, but then I got into the system unit when it was turned on and started installing an additional cooler. I connected it, began to shove it inside and accidentally touched something on the videah. It made a noise, the computer turned off for a moment, turned on again, but the image from the video card to the monitor was no longer transmitted. I tried to switch the monitor to a video card integrated into the motherboard - everything works. After that, the cooler on the video card began to work very noisily, most likely at maximum speed. But as I said, the image does not convey. Help: with
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran ramsus 24.12.20

-Hemp-
To service

-
-Hemp- 24.12.20

Kahran Ramsus
And why, there can be no more options?

K
Kolik0550 24.12.20

Turn off the computer. Remove the video card. Turn on. Remove the driver. Turn off. Insert the video card. Connect the monitor to it. Turn on and install the driver.

g
gaymersh 24.12.20

-Hemp-
Isn't the wire from the power supply damaged ???

-
-Hemp- 24.12.20

gaymersh Definitely
not

-
-Hemp- 24.12.20

Kolik0550
This is a good idea, I'll try it now!

-
-Hemp- 24.12.20

Kolik0550
Yes, it's a good idea, but it just didn't help. Even when turned on, 2 short beeps from the BIOS occur, with a large frequency

w
winni madison 24.12.20

-Hemp-
You shouldn't have climbed into the included system unit

-
-Hemp- 24.12.20

winni madison
Now I already guessed it myself. Negligence never leads to good

g
gaymersh 24.12.20

-Hemp-
Can you make a screenshot of the system unit ???

-
-Hemp- 24.12.20

gaymersh It's
late, I 'm already going to the service center ...

g
gaymersh 24.12.20

-Hemp-
They will sand you there.

w
winni madison 24.12.20

-Hemp-
here it is

K
Kirlusha 24.12.20

-Hemp-
If there is an adapter on the cable to the monitor, then try to gently move it with the system turned on.
And take a close look at the power and PCI connectors. Didn't they rush when your fingers got into the cooler?
Nothing else, you can't break it this way.

K
Kolik0550 24.12.20

2 short Video system defective

-
-Hemp- 24.12.20

Kirlusha
In general, I never passed it. Did not help. As a fact, it is interesting that after a breakdown her cooler began to work like a waste, with a corresponding noise accompaniment

K
Kahran ramsus 24.12.20

-Hemp-
Since the wording "something touched something" is extremely vague options for a car and a small cart: from a short-circuit with a breakdown of something insignificant to a crack on texiolite, so if you are not going to upload pictures of breaths from all possible angles here and play with a multimeter, then shuru in the service.