3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borndead13 24.12.20 01:28 am

Unique pieces of power armor. (Fallout 4)

Wasteland Lords! I need help getting the id of the following items - Ideal's Chestpiece (T60) and Revenge (T60). The breastplate is given for completing the quest Honor or dishonor, but for some reason I was not given it, although I did not kill Clark. And Revenge should go on sale from Proctor Teegan, but only after the destruction of the Institute. But since I do not want to pass for the Brotherhood of Steel, then, accordingly, I will not be able to get this grease. Be understanding.
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 24.12.20

borndead13 Have
you tried to search on the wiki, go ahead

b
borndead13 24.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Yes. I've searched a lot. There is a mention of the reservation, but no id. Therefore, if someone passed for the Brotherhood of Steel and has this armor, please help)

b
borndead13 24.12.20

ashleyalicia
I read this topic. I also got the Dance Perk. There is more of a moral choice. The Brotherhood's arguments about the future of the Commonwealth are unconvincing - the Institute is more defined in this. I'll try to craft using the console then.

S
Sha-R 24.12.20

I will note, I also wonder what kind of id they have

a
ashleyalicia 24.12.20

borndead13
try it - maybe it will work if the stationary ID of this item and also the ID of its unique property have been unearthed on the wiki, then it will work if it is not there then not anywhere

b
borndead13 24.12.20

ashleyalicia
I probably did not read so far) but on the same wiki it is indicated that yes - you can spawn regular armor and attach a unique property to it. So I will try

b
borndead13 24.12.20

Looks like a bummer with this - the name of the power armor parts cannot be changed

b
borndead13 24.12.20

Maybe you can somehow rename a piece of power armor through the console?

S
Sha-R 24.12.20

ashleyalicia You
can't rename

b
borndead13 24.12.20

Sha-R
I'm talking about the same thing. Yesterday I was looking for information on this site. There is no such information

a
ashleyalicia 24.12.20

borndead13
Sha-R
well, it means sori - I also never changed the names of the armor parts, I just assumed that this could be done - then the only option remains to search for the stationary ID of these items or play the game for the BS

B
BlackTigerTK 24.12.20

borndead13 Compiled
using the GetPlayerGrabbedRef command for all four parts.
Visionary's T-60c helmet - unique T-60 helmet - ff1eaac9
Exemplar's T-60c - unique T-60 torso - ff1eaa87
Honor - unique T-60 left leg - ff1eaac3
Vengeance - unique T-60 right leg - ff1eaaad

b
borndead13 24.12.20

BlackTigerTK
More details - I enter GetPlayerGrabbedRef and the item ID. Nothing happens.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.12.20

borndead13
This command will display the LW of the item the GG is holding (by long pressing E).
To add an item, you must use the command player.additem ID <Quantity>
If no quantity is specified, one item is given.

b
borndead13 24.12.20

In general, thanks to everyone for the answers. I chose the Brotherhood of Steel. I screwed up only the quest where the Ideal's breastplate is given as a reward. There was no need to kill ghouls.

b
borndead13 24.12.20

BlackTigerTK is
clear. Most likely it will not work because everyone has different IDs. Thanks for the advice.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.12.20

borndead13
Why do Ides have to be different? These are predefined items set in the game itself. Another thing is that the legendary properties most likely will not be. In any case, when I added a unique weapon as a team, there were no legendary properties.

b
borndead13 24.12.20

BlackTigerTK
I tried to enter the IDs you specified. Result - the object was not found.

B
BlackTigerTK 24.12.20

borndead13
Hmm ... unique weapons have fixed IDs for sure ... but if you type help Honor 4 armo?

b
borndead13 24.12.20

BlackTigerTK
and what does this team do?