3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yasava 28.10.19 07:32 am

Malmberg broke :) (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

One day... after a certain quest found that castle in Malmberget...
broke
:)
Missing a lot of textures. It was gone. That is, through the remaining textures I can escape and even enter in the same locked room with the loot :)
Lost bridge leading into the chambers and the stables. Because of this, it seems, none of the NPC can not escape from the castle and stay there forever :)
Show an early (very early) save game...
The castle unharmed

A return to the current save once dismantled part of the castle, stone by stone :) And after the failure has at least two dlc passed. To roll very far

If anyone knows, tell me how to rebuild Malmberg again and rescue the trapped people there? :)
Who knows, maybe hysterically neighing with me :))
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sativum 28.10.19

MB try the game reinstall?

A
A B 28.10.19

It was similar, but the first version of the game, it seems to 1.2.5. Failed in textures with the horse. Unfortunately I tried different ways to reboot and sleep was, and previous save loaded - dead room, helped only rolled back right up to the beginning of the quest Prey, when I first went on lopaka. Pod went the repair and it never happened again.

S
Salfus 28.10.19

in the version of 1.7 a couple of times been stuck in the woods in the textures

y
yasava 28.10.19

Sativum
Tried it, deleted all remaining files and extra saving, didn't help :(
Because of these textures I have a quest with Matos and Freecom for robbery hung. The guards gathered in the courtyard of the castle and can't get out :)))

y
yasava 28.10.19

At the end of the story :) About the Quest the brothers in the hangman's tree and Wherever you...
Because the guards with a bag and could not get out of the courtyard of the castle in Talmage, then had to solve the issue dramatically :) Came into the yard and killed them all in the yard. Tried however not to cause a stir, climbed up to the balcony, they ran all to me and I slowly shot from the bow :) the Bag with the money was in the pockets of one of the guards. Quest closed (gave money, conspirator passed will Boreco).
For the bloody crime in the castle courtyard had to pay 150 pennies...:)))
The castle remained without half of textures.
The end.:)

V
Vyxyxol 28.10.19

yasava
I have the same thing, exactly in the same place no piece of Talberga. It seems this bug is not caught by the developers. Also can't tell when there was a loss in the last quest played - everything was fine (quests for the return of the captured castle, the Rocketeer, etc.), and after also came - never. I would venture to suggest that the castle is changing the model after firing at him from a trebuchet, but the file paths in one of the patches crept a typo or some other error is present, so the model is not loaded by the game, and there is a failure. The latest patch, I played like 1.4.1, and there was this, I would have remembered, re-installed the game, and there is, replay is not an option, hosted the From ashes started Amorous adventure, the main game is passed completely. Tried without mods to load a save game, a hell hole there.

y
yasava 28.10.19

Hallelujah! It's fixed now! It's fixed now! Happy end :)

V
Vyxyxol 28.10.19

yasava
Yeah, 1.9.0 has fixed, confirmed.