3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 24.12.20 01:28 am

Is there antialiasing at all ?? (No Man's Sky)

Soobstvenno the question is where is it on any types of smoothing, everything fidgets when the ladder moves, or at all so I do not understand ???
15 Comments
Sort by:
g
get_grow 24.12.20

Denxxx 777

AntiAliasing is not anti-aliasing ?, there is no anti-aliasing in its pure form in the menu items.

o
omgWTFxD 24.12.20

the resolution of textures in 360p cannot be fixed, eat shit

D
Denxxx 777 24.12.20

get_grow
Yes, I say that in the game I set up early anti-aliasing, but it does not change anything, everything is still rippling when moving

g
get_grow 24.12.20

Denxxx 777
I'm afraid that this is all due to procedural generation, you can certainly hope for the developers, but it seems that no one will be involved in improving the quality of textures ..

N
Narroll 24.12.20

Yes, I will look like this, in modern games developers do not know about such a thing as anti-aliasing. Now ladders are everywhere, everywhere, no diving because of them

g
get_grow 24.12.20

Here you need to have a balance, the developers can turn the anti-aliasing to the maximum, but then the whining will begin about the high requirements for the hardware.

00 Brave sailor 24.12.20

I was at work for two days. During this time, but my sky was released on the pc. I came home, and I see in activity how poor bakers cried 100+ topics on the forum)))

S
Sprintin 24.12.20

Denxxx 777
and in vidyahi itself did not try to expose?

B
Bomber 24.12.20

0000Ptasha
Well, create a topic about drawdowns up to 15 fps and crashes on PS 4, let's see how you can fix it.
What are you not creating? Do you understand that this is pointless and crashes on the curling iron can only be fixed by throwing out the console and reseeding at the PC?

00 Brave sailor 24.12.20

Bomber
Utofaker, you yourself know very well that drawdowns on PS4 are rare, when approaching the planet. And crash .... so you yourself probably invented them.

B
Bomber 24.12.20

0000Ptasha
Let's go for excuses, he invented the crash himself, yeah.

Spoiler

00 Brave sailor 24.12.20

Bomber
I have not encountered this in the NMS. But there were such problems in Division. so what? ........
SpoilerP.s. banned again (((

B
Bomber 24.12.20

0000Ptasha
0000Ptasha wrote:
I haven’t come across such a thing in NMS
And I have this game on Selerone without the slightest problem, so what?
Conclusion - the game has no problems on the PC, huh? I have no problem.
At the same time, the consoles also have the same hardware, but you did not crash, while others crashed.
What do they have, the hardware is different or can the Sony OS be fucked up?
LOL.

00 Brave sailor 24.12.20

Bomber
Stop bombing, bomb. I'm not a console advocate like Magnum Girl. I admit that consoles are not perfect. And I already wrote to you like that there is a lot of soap in the bloodbourne. and something else ..

B
Bomber 24.12.20

0000Ptasha
With a squeak you recognize little things so that you don't get swept away at all, encrypted under neutral