3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurg 24.12.20 01:28 am

Will the set of cards be dropped again?

Hello everyone, I asked myself this question, will I drop a set of cards again if I got it before? (I will give an example: I got a set of cards from game_name1 today, can this set of cards be dropped from the same game_name1 in the future ?) Who knows, please answer
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
draakons 24.12.20

Can. But the chances, you know, are very small.

N
Nurg 24.12.20

draakons
Well, yes ... Even by default, the chances of dropping sets of cards are not so hot, especially if lvl is less than 20, what can we hope for the loss of 2 sets of cards from the same game, okay, thanks for the answer

n
nikita2112 24.12.20

I kind of fell out. By the way, on what basis do they fall out? Month did not go to Steam, I go "New item in inventory"

S
Slava74oren 24.12.20

I have 52 lvl, sets of cards fall out mainly from the indicator, you will wait for the normal games of figs, it happens very rarely.

N
Nurg 24.12.20

nikita2112
Someone crafted a badge - a set of cards is played between people, but not between ALL people who bought / received the game, but only between those who received the maximum number of cards from the game ... The more games on your account, from which all the cards are farmed, the greater the chances of getting a set of cards, and the chance of a drop of a set of cards also requires a normal lvl in incentive ... (I have 25 lvl in incentive, more than 250 games from which a set of cards can drop out, I consistently get 1-2 sets of cards per month, but as Skava74oren put it, mostly card sets are dropped from indie games (A set of cards from an indie game costs less than, say, from cs go or dota 2))

N
Nurg 24.12.20

Thanks for the answers guys

N
Nurg 24.12.20

nikita2112
By the way, you need to log into Steam at least once a week to confirm your right to participate in the draw for a set of cards

A
AR3E 24.12.20

On Left 4 Dead 2 got two or three times.