3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 24.12.20 01:28 am

How to prevent a robbery in the second chapter (Mafia 2)

In the second chapter, not far from Vito's apartment, the shop assistant is attacked. How can they interfere?
And one more question, how was Vito released home in early January 1945, when the Ardennes offensive was in full swing, the Germans first broke through the US defenses and every person was counted.

7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 24.12.20

Misha Cherik
For Vito, like Joe, or maybe someone else put in a word and he went home.

s
strelok312 24.12.20

Misha Cherik
1 I think it’s impossible
2 Vito was wounded, he was released for a couple of days (weeks or months, I don’t remember exactly), and then Joe asked the right person to make papers, according to which Vito was "very" seriously wounded and could not continue the military service. Play on, everything will be told about the plot.

M
Mr. Oogi-Boodi 24.12.20

It seems that this robbery is in scripts. It cannot be prevented in any way.

A
AFlexex 24.12.20

Mafia 2 is a trick game. Here, the developers really thought out the first 2 chapters to the smallest detail. Everything looks lively, even very! But later we will not see any scripted accident scenes (when Joe drove Vito from the station, there was one), no communication from the windows (in the same chapter), or other similar realistic scenes. As a result, the city and the game become stereotyped, but my interest in playing the game did not disappear until the very end, and now I want to go through the entire story campaign and all the DLC again! In general, the first chapters of 2K lured players, so to speak.

M
Misha Cherik 24.12.20

Alex de Cooper
Well, in the first chapter, there is nothing particularly interesting either, everything is linear, like in some Call of Duty realties. And the second chapter is really a masterpiece

A
AFlexex 24.12.20

Misha Cherik
There may not have been anything special, but the chapter seemed realistic.

S
SnowyEveningNB 24.12.20

Wow, how many replayed the game, I never saw that there was an attack. Yes, indeed, the first two chapters are full of secondary events, unlike the rest.