3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
absurdise 24.12.20 01:28 am

Graphical glitch: half screen blacked out (Fallout 4)

At 3840x2160, the lower half of the screen is darkened. Appears indoors, occasionally outside. Pirate, 1.5.147, Windows 10 64 bit, GTX 770. What is this and how to fix it?

10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Golokhvast 24.12.20

change screen resolution and games and buy litsuhu

V
VirusT3 24.12.20

Is Monique connected via hdmi or dvi?

a
absurdise 24.12.20

DisplayPort 1.2 software

s
solus. 24.12.20

The answer is simple - 770 with 2 GB of memory will inevitably give glitches on attempts to make it work in this resolution. Stop rape hardware - or forked out for a normal video card, or stop pretending to be a "tough rogue" and lower the monitor resolution.

K
Kryogen 24.12.20

absurdise
Why do you need 4k on such a flawed video card?

a
absurdise 24.12.20

Yes, I sometimes make fun of it like in 4k. Yes, in general, the interest sorted out.

a
absurdise 24.12.20

solus, but just 980 will do, or do you really need 980 ti?

G
Game Tactics 24.12.20

I play on gtx 760 4g, I do not experience any damage full hd, the game is license, nothing is buggy, the settings are almost max, a little more than 35 fps, I do not chase after 60 fps and 4k

s
solus. 24.12.20

absurdise
http://gamegpu.com/test-video-cards/a-vy-gotovy-k-4k-test-gpu.html

Read the entire article. I will give a summary with a separate quote:

"... 4K mode is aimed at multi-chip configurations and even such top solutions as GTX Titan are not able to deliver a comfortable FPS at this resolution. The tandem of top single-chip solutions, such as the GEFORCE GTX 780 and above. Again, do not forget about software support, if the driver does not have multithreading support, then 4K becomes not entirely comfortable for the players ... "

a
absurdise 24.12.20

I myself found a solution to my problem on the network, maybe someone will come in handy.
http://meownauts.com/fallout-4-tehnicheskie-problemyi-i-ih-reshenie/