3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homikator 24.12.20 01:28 am

Flickering in dialogs and in the TAB menu. (No Man's Sky)

Good day.
Such a question, when I open through TAB, everything flickers around, when I trade flickers, conversations with NPCs are the same situation if you play all the rules.
What is it and how to win it in general.
Windows 10 Pro x64
Video: MSI R9 390 Gaming 8G;
Percent: Intel Core i5-4570 (overclocked to 3700MHz);
RAM: 16GB (DDR3-1333),
BP-Corsair RM750

I doubt that I do not have enough hardware resources, here it seems to be something else, maybe in wood, I tried a bunch of options, even the latest ones, which were clearly made for the game, but the result the same.
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen werewolf 24.12.20

The text itself flickers, right?

H
Homikator 24.12.20

Fallen Werewolf
No, the environment flickers, but if I just play, everything is fine, but for example press TAB and part of the environment starts flickering.

c
cypok001 24.12.20

play with the settings in the game, I also had it, then it stopped)

H
Homikator 24.12.20

cypok001
Enrages that you have to constantly overload (

1Serge1 24.12.20

cypok001
hmm and that doesn't help either ...

c
cypok001 24.12.20

can you have vertical sync enabled in your video driver settings? look and turn it off, and turn it on in the game

I
Illarius 24.12.20

MR.Homikator
Hi. did you solve the problem?

H
Homikator 24.12.20

Illariya
Nope, everything remained as before (

http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/rps/252585986928723971
Even Worse framerates And Texture A Flickering
This, IT Seems, the BE of might to do with Steam's overlay. Finding the If you're chunks of the world are flashing around you, hit Shift-Tab while in-game, and the Steam overlay should appear. Bottom middle is Settings, click that, then the tab for In-Game. In there you can untick “Enable the Steam overlay while in game. "I think the game needs to be restarted for this to work. Hello also ask that you email [email protected] with as much info as possible if this is happening to you, as they're trying to figure it out with Valve.

The other possibility for suddenly abysmal frame drops is your graphics card running out of memory. At this point your PC switches over to your CPU RAM. Game not like that. If your graphics card is below spec, that's going to be the problem. If it's not, try lowering the resolution you're running the game at to see if that helps, or set the texture quality down a peg.

I have a bad language with the enemy, but there is something about flickering textures "Texture Flickering"

PS I don't understand why there is still no patch.

PPS Flickering textures, unexpected fps drops
Try to disable the Steam overlay, this can be done in the game properties on Steam.
It helped me, it remains to solve the issue of FPS drawdowns.

I
Illarius 24.12.20

MR.Homikator
Do you have a license?

H
Homikator 24.12.20

Illarius
yes Steam

I
Illarius 24.12.20

MR.Homikator I
just wanted to write about the

FPS overlay set to 60 + and try the graphics on medium or high.
It helped me instead of 20 to low, now 50-65 at high,
most likely because of the FPS settings,

but I downloaded a pirate. 1 time was on the base, everything was ok there was nothing flickering

H
Homikator 24.12.20

Illariy
Here are a couple of tips that did not fully, but partially helped me:

Low fps, performance problems:
You can try to run the game in windowed mode without a frame (this is done in the settings), while it is better to raise the fps limit to the maximum level.
In addition, Vsync and FXAA can be disabled in the game settings.
If that doesn't help, then open steamapps common No Man's Sky Binaries SETTINGS TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS.MXML and change the gsync setting from true to false.