3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mantykora 24.12.20 01:28 am

The problem in the quest \ "Eternal Peace \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I am completing the quest "Eternal Peace" - I took out the man's ashes, the woman promised to tell about the cache of maps for the gwent. I went and found this cache, Geralt says: "all the cards are in place," but no cards are given.

Bug? Or do I already have a lot of cards? Anyone given cards?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 24.12.20

Mantykora
I took my grandmother's ashes to her mother, returned to the peasant, he also promised cards, when I came he disappeared, I took his urn, he appeared sorry and said that he had deceived me, that there were no cards, but one swordsman owes him a sword, I went to the swordsman and took the sword, but there are no cards

R
Ryogi Shiki 24.12.20

Mantykora
MudrichenkO
cards - lie

M
MudrichenkO 24.12.20

Nikotinoz_
I understand that, I really liked the mimmy, where the tournament should be passed, an exciting task

M
Mantykora 24.12.20

MudrichenkO
Yes, I also liked the task with the tournament, and the bokler safari is also interesting. In general, it is difficult to name a bad, uninteresting task. Even in the simplest fistfights they brought a twist ...

Nikotinoz_
But about "Eternal Peace" I think it's a bug, not a deception, because Geralt says "the cards are in place"

M
MudrichenkO 24.12.20

Mantykora
yes, the addition is just super, the witcher makes me happy 4 times

M
MudrichenkO 24.12.20

Mantykora
By the way, where can I buy paintings? and where you can get all the trophies, I only have 2 for fist fights and for gwent

M
Mantykora 24.12.20

Paintings - I don't know where to buy yet, if at all possible. You can get at least two quests: Bokler Safari and Portraitist. As for the second - the current of guesswork, I'm waiting a day until the end of the quest.
Trophies - I have one for a fist fight and a Reginald figure ... Also run on assignments.

S
Sky_axel 24.12.20

Mantykora
You just need to run, there and on the ground without highlighting you will find in the place where he said the cards are in place, the icon E. There is only 1 card and this is brooks ... in general, it's not worth it, better a sword.

S
Sky_axel 24.12.20

I'm at level 70 stronger than gross in the game, whatever one may say.

S
SergRand 24.12.20

MudrichenkO
There is still not quite a picture, but a shield, which is given for participating in the tournament. It can be hung on one of the picture spots.