3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
millioner86 24.12.20 01:28 am

Achievement \ "The Witcher \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Completed all 27 orders, but the achievement did not drop. What could be the reason? Some quests have red items: for example, "The Lost Brother" did not destroy all the eggs (12) with signs; and in "Oxenfur bloodsucker" red for some reason highlighted "Kill Katakana". Maybe because of this?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.12.20

millioner86
No, it does not depend on it, not passed points in the task itself, do not affect anything, except for your "perfectionism". Apparently, I didn’t complete some task or failed, although I don’t remember the witcher contracts that can be failed ... look, you missed something.

m
millioner86 24.12.20

Bupycop, thanks for the answer. And where can I see the list of contracts that are needed to achieve?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 24.12.20

millioner86
Are you kidding me? Google is at hand
http://3witcher.ru/static/show/vedmachi-zakazy.html

E
Eraser101 24.12.20

Bupycop
Maybe a problem with contracts for succubus and doppler in Novigrad?

I
Ivanych 24.12.20

millioner86
If you are hunting for trophies - then here: http://www.stratege.ru/ps4/trophies/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/spisok_1/return_to_sender
The most detailed trophy database.

B
Bupycop 24.12.20

Eraser101
How can they fail? Achiv is awarded for fulfilling a contract, and not specifically for killing the monster for which the contract is. Although there is one order that must be fulfilled by killing the "Spirit of the Forest" monster, otherwise they will not be awarded. But there is a specific achievement for this order, and here is a general achievement for all contracts.

K
Kodval 24.12.20

Eraser101
What's wrong there? I never killed them, but the achievement is still there)

E
Eraser101 24.12.20

millioner86
Check individual achievements for all contracts.
There are a total of 26 witcher orders in the game (27 if you count the plot order for the griffon in the prologue) *

All of them (except one) are taken from the message boards. The only exception is the order for the Royal Wyvern. It is taken not from the board, but from the "exclamation mark" in the village in the eastern part of Velen.

In addition, one of the orders will appear on the board only during the quest "Master Armor" (taken from the blacksmith in the baron's castle in Velen).

And one more thing: your very first order ("Dashing at the Well") must be taken before the end of the prologue. If you haven't done this, then you won't be able to get the quest and you won't see any achievements.

t
tigrrrr 24.12.20

Bupycop
in the white garden, at the beginning (I don't remember what) there is. Fail if you quickly leave with yen. I just remembered how I failed.

m
millioner86 24.12.20

Thank you all. I got the trophy.

m
millioner86 24.12.20

Does anyone know if you need to kill people in the "Sharpshooter" achievement?

I
Ivanych 24.12.20

millioner86
Yes, people, I already answered you above, where to look at all parameters of trophies.

N
Neoxidin 09.05.21

The same problem, all orders are completed, but no achievement. Maybe this is due to the additional blood and wine?