3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dassent 24.12.20 01:28 am

Nuka-world add-on size (Fallout 4)

Greetings comrades, I watched the video from TwoDynamic
Spoiler
about the size of the DLC and a bit ofigel, its size is 3.66 GB more than far harbor, whoever thinks what. Interesting information was available on the editor https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/4x3k85 / nukaworld_spoilers_datamined_information_on_the /
can someone translate in a normal way.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

Dassent
Well, the last DLS should have been (or at least positioned) as the largest, so the size is not surprising from the word at

all.In fact, while we have the following - a new territory, new locations, new settlements (3shtuk), new resources (will be displayed in a separate menu in the workshop - a separate hello to everyone who is always soaring with mods for construction and missing categories. Again, everything is polamazza, hurray)
Next, redirect the pure water of speculation and imagination of TS - he clearly believes that there will be something similar to Dangward for Sky (t e. the system of vampirism (aha-aha), pacifying raiders or cutting them out (most likely) and the like)

And the ruzhbikes will probably bring a couple with the next rags. Until everything

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann
thank you, I hope they will listen to fans in this at least

A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

Dassent
I have a feeling that everything that Arbor was going to offer fans as DLS has long been done by modders and laid out in the public domain.
So I have no illusions at all about the last DLS. Well, we'll live and see there

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann
I myself don't know what to think, after these workshops it's kind of dumb

A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

Dassent
Yeah ... Well, time will tell
Although I have all my hopes for modders and kriyshon kit (I hope Arbor will release an uncut version)

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann
There would be better expectations if they simply did not release workshops, their experiment on the audience of builders failed completely, if this add-on comes out better than far harbor, then this will slightly smooth out their cant

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann
I now want to see weapons from the previous parts, the power armor of Gehena, Tesla armor from 2 parts, the possibility of strengthening one of the factions with the help of pre-war technologies to the skies (like the nuclear arsenal for prime), that would be cool. Of course, without a plot, the main thing is not to turn into a manager of sending raiders to settlements and detachments

A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

Dassent wrote: the
weapons from the previous parts are
already there, from the HB so for sure

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann a
submachine gun and a lever carbine? Not enough :) I mean a pulse rifle, because there are a lot of laboratories and military facilities in Boston, you can shove it, a vindicator or avenger, a plasma gun (or the like), a tesla cannon, that would be a joy

A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

Dassent
No, there will be more. On modgame lies, the author plans all weapons from HB and 3
Type in the search for New Vegas Weapons (Fallout 4 Edition) - Weapons from Vegas

A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

And the DKS-501 Sniper Rifle is still there

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann
I put the pack from the aviator, mods with mods, but there is no animation and the style of the weapons of the previous parts, I'm talking about the arbor to make this weapon and so on

A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

Dassent
With animations, in general, plugs are everywhere. There are technical problems that are almost impossible to solve.
And to want is not harmful, it is harmful not to want)

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann there is a gap
about the animation, there are already 2 mods on the nexus with new animations
Spoiler

A
ArXangel_ann 24.12.20

Dassent
Yes, I saw. Only there is a vanilla fix, and this is not the same thing with "making a new one"
And even this fix was extremely difficult to do (read the author's comments on the forum)
But yes, a ray of hope loomed. Let's believe that modders who can do something worthy with a fall4 will not give up on this thing (if they have not already scored like DeclineDawn for example). And then if the gazebo deigns to finish the toolkit in about fifteen years ...

D
Dassent 24.12.20

ArXangel_ann
DogtoothCG makes good mods, that the rifle is large-caliber, that sb x02 and tesla, now here's a gehenna with Chinese stealth armor

D
Direm 24.12.20

So what, if only 10 GB I would go nuts)

N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

Most likely there will be many locations with items, in Harbor there was one forest.

n
nikita2112 24.12.20

When is the expansion released?

D
Dassent 24.12.20

nikita2112
at first they said that 26, then that August 30