3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecesenkin 24.12.20 01:28 am

Video driver error

Krch is such a trawl, when loading Windows, an error pops up that something is connected with the video driver, and the screen resolution becomes 640x320, system recovery did not help, I tried the result zero in different ways. This is not the first time, system recovery used to save, now it does not. It helped only that I reinstalled the wood on the vidyuhu. Who knows why this trouble is happening?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 24.12.20

Reinstall the system. Install all the software you need and everything will be OK.

S
Sidorovich12 24.12.20

Kraicher
Not always problems with the video card driver are associated with incorrectly working Windows. It happened a couple of times that some video cards on which the driver is not installed behave the same on all other computers. In some cases, heating the HP with an infra-soldering iron with a flux helped.

K
Kraicher 24.12.20

Sidorovich12 wrote:
In some cases, heating of the GP with an infra-soldering iron with a flux helped.
Clear. So you need to prepare for the purchase of a video card. A month ago I got covered with 690 I. And the prerequisites were, as I remember now. I bought 1070 y.

M
MU-admin 24.12.20

laughter will be when the third card does not work, and the matter will be in administrator rights and crookedly installed drivers

b
bеstia 24.12.20

It happened that I dropped the resolution to 640x480, and nothing helped except for replacing the cable, and changing the interface, hdmi to displayport.