3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimann 24.12.20 01:32 am

BGA silage sales, who does it and how, we share .. (Farming Simulator 15)

So I sell silage on BGA, how do you do it?

6 Comments
Sort by:
e
e13geni4 24.12.20

Suleimann
An original but strange way .... I don't see any advantages over the traditional way.
First, you need an additional unload mod anywhere. Secondly, you need additional transportation of the silo to the silo to the ground. Thirdly, the silo will not have time to process everything and your conveyor will still slow down ...
Personally, I use a loader with a bucket, the speed of which I regulate so that the silo does not stand idle ...)))

S
Snip 24.12.20

Course play. Once you set up courses for all the pits, and then you just start the desired course.

e
e13geni4 24.12.20

Suleimann
Agree. There is absolutely nothing to add, except maybe your own screen ...)))))

m
molokan31 24.12.20

In principle, my method differs little from yours, except that I increased the capacity of the conveyor belt and put counterweights on the telescope.

Spoiler

b
bid 24.12.20

I tried to sell in all the ways described above, in principle, they differ only in the quantity and quality of the mods used and, well, with a little productivity $ / hour.
As a result, I still return to the classics, I only use the right version of the loader on the screen, the turn is practically in place and the bucket does not twitch relative to the camera, it is very convenient for small spaces of BGA with custom cards, and the counterweight with the bucket is certainly increased in volume, weight and size.
screen

F
Filias_Fogg 24.12.20

I used Libherr tl 436-7, but adjusted the controls for myself in the game files.