3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joshybrod 24.12.20 01:32 am

Inspection (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In my opinion, the truck wears out too quickly. More precisely, not a truck, but its wheels. I already have 8,000 km on a new car, and the wheel damage is 12%. Money for wheels is not a pity, there is something to repair, but I want realism, because real trucks have enough tires for longer distances, right?
Maybe there are some fashion for those. service? Moreover, he noticed that in the UTS and ATC 1% of the damage every 500 kilometers.
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf_UA1 24.12.20

joshybrod xs
i have time to place five orders and less than half of the damage to the wheels

t
techkilla 24.12.20

joshybrod
With this, the trouble is, you can stupidly disable the damage or expose them less, but then it's not interesting at all and repairs are done in a second - it's also not in order (

U
Ultraruss 24.12.20

There is an idea for modders. Let them write down the repair time: 10% -2-3 hours, 50% - 8-16, and the dependence on the type, if the engine is 2-3 days, and the driver is on vacation at this time

P
Podonok 71rus 24.12.20

I wanted to reduce it a little, but in the end, just no damage at all) And I drove already 20 thousand
And so in real life there is enough rubber for 300 thousand

S
SlavikSD 24.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Put truck_damage_coef in the region of 0.01, and in the distribution block, reduce all coefficients by 10 times, but increase the wheel_damage_ratio by the same amount. And see what happens))

P
Podonok 71rus 24.12.20

SlavikSD
Yes, look, I understand), on the contrary, I wanted the wear to be not 500 km, but let's say not several thousand ... and I can't understand how ...
2e-5 ..... what is this for x -ya?

S
SlavikSD 24.12.20

Podonok 71rus
But I don't know))
So distribute the coefficients empirically until the desired result is obtained.

P
Podonok 71rus 24.12.20

SlavikSD
I will try)