3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krizza 24.12.20 01:32 am

How to bring back the Silent One ?! (xbox 360) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Is it possible to return the Silent One to the xbox 360? If so, how? If anyone succeeded in doing this, please tell us how it happened?
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 24.12.20

krizza
As well as on the PC, probably .... 5-7 times go through the mission where you need to grab it.

C
Crociato 24.12.20

krizza
What version of the game?

v
valentinevalejo 24.12.20

Try to give flowers and confess your love. You can also invite for dinner on the platform with animals. I returned so.

k
krizza 24.12.20

Crociato
I xs , but how to understand?

k
krizza 24.12.20

valentinevalejo
Thanks of course bro, but I don't even know her mail to write to her. she dumped, and I cannot invite her personally)

k
krizza 24.12.20

Cybermeister
Yes, I tried it, but it doesn't seem to work (

v
valentinevalejo 24.12.20

To return the Silent One, you must complete 11 missions 7 times. For the seventh time, the postscript will change to REUNION, which means "Reunion". Let’s not hesitate, don’t make the lady wait.

C
Crociato 24.12.20

krizza
If the game is unlicensed and old version, then nothing. The ability to return it was added in version 1.06. The version of the game is written in the main menu, in my opinion in the lower right corner.

v
valentinevalejo 24.12.20

Crociato By the
way.

C
Crociato 24.12.20

But in the old version, you can block its very departure by putting a butterfly on the emblem. These missions just won't appear (150 and 45).

k
krizza 24.12.20

Crociato
Yes, I think this is nonsense, I heard about this method, but decided not to put a butterfly on the emblem. Although now I think that I could (If anything, by the way, I have a game on disk

C
Crociato 24.12.20

krizza
Well, why nonsense? In theory, this is a useful feature when you have already completely passed the game - removed the butterfly, completed its final mission and put the game on the shelf. And so it turns out she was taken away in the midst of the game. Moreover, Quiet is like a legal cheat.

k
krizza 24.12.20

Crociato
Didn't find his version (I mean, you can hardly just take it and not let it go. As for replaying mission 11, this is plausible, besides, I saw vidos

C
Crociato 24.12.20

krizza
On the PC version they write here:

Spoiler

B
Birkenau 24.12.20

krizza The Silent
girl snickered ... -)))

A
AlexeyMC 24.12.20

By the way, can anyone know, at that moment when she jumped into chlorine for a necklace, where did they take her later? She's not in her cage ...

And that's it, I figured it out, I just spent a bit in the infirmary ...