3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 24.12.20 01:35 am

Need a save CODEX (plot 5 part - 65%) (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Tablet from CODEX, passed 65%, stuck on the mission The Last Maharajah - Seeing Off, to be more precise, when loading the save, the game loads from the checkpoint and immediately goes as if it were out of sync and this checkpoint is loaded again, in other missions this was sometimes the same, but from the second or from the third time it was loaded, right there in any, at which I found that such a problem in this mission is not mine alone.

How bad it is that in the main menu you cannot choose which save to load, these fucking checkpoints, and as luck would have it, I wanted to make a save save after this mission, and such crap, as luck would have it, the previous versions of the files also do not plow, so it could be restored.

Throw someone save if you have, you can have 50-60% passed.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 24.12.20

Heh, I had the same with Marx. and gave up the game.

Z
Zhenya Astrakhantsev 24.12.20

The last two assassins are full of buggy shit !! I got stuck in the syndic when it was necessary to bury the evidence and the last of them, when approaching it, "disappeared" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Unity itself the crap addon was hacked into something about kings !! And he is also impassable !!!!!

D
Daidjer 24.12.20

Zhenya Astrakhantsev
Unity, I agree, is buggy, but the DLC about kings is excellent.

a
assassin 20025 24.12.20

Zhenya Astrakhantsev
Do you think that in such a large, open world there can be no bugs?

Z

assassin 20025 What
does the computer have to do with it ???? Bugs may be the case in them !!!! Your PC is even worse !!! "Lags" damn shkolota detekted !! Was there a conversation about lags? You generally understand the difference between bugs. brakes and lags ?? The same !!!

a
assassin 20025 24.12.20

Zhenya Astrakhantsev
Do you think that in such a large, open world there can be no bugs?

Z

assassin 20025
CAN !!!! Because of them, I could not get through. What is not clear?