3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Percival cox 24.12.20 01:35 am

Out of memory - error. (APB: Reloaded)

after a while the game is thrown out with this error. 4 gb opera. 7 32 bits. Swap file 13 GB. The computer is powerful. There was no such thing in the original APB. What to do?
168 Comments
Sort by:
b
b1mbo 24.12.20

Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> Command line (run as administrator)
Inside we type:
BCDEDIT / Set IncreaseUserVa 3072
Press enter. We reboot the computer

after this, I did not have a similar error anymore

P
Percival cox 24.12.20

thanks, let's try

G
GaDOvich 24.12.20

Percival CoX
is really too lazy to climb on topics ??? more than once there was an answer to your question. You are not the first to ask it. but what they wrote to you will not help. this method increases the paging file and you already have 13 GB. video what is it worth ??? and it is better to go to 7 64 bit

P
Percival cox 24.12.20

I looked at the apb reloaded threads, I did not find anything similar with a quick inspection. Vidyuha giraffe 480 1gb.

The best answer was given, which will help solve the problem without reinstalling Windows

G
GaDOvich 24.12.20

Percival CoX
honestly won't tell. There was no such mistake. But with your hardware 7 64 it would be much more agile. I also have good iron. and costs 7 64. beauty and only

P
Percival cox 24.12.20

ok, then give me a link to the topic where, as you claim, the solution to my problem was answered)

P
PAWEEL 24.12.20

Percival CoX
http://forums.playground.ru/apb_reloaded/657239/#303542
My message from the 2nd!

P
Percival cox 24.12.20

thanks, this method helped)

O
Overlord_PG 24.12.20

PAWEEL
WHERE ?! I didn't find anything ... :(

A
AxeLite 24.12.20

Fixed about 3 days ago, finally.
And the fact that at the top is an increase in virtual memory - it did not help (I already had it, and on several disks at once).

E
Elni 24.12.20

No, nicherta not fixed = (In short, personally, I declare a boycott to APB until they do everything right: D

W
Winns 24.12.20

Elni
It is foolish to announce a bikot to a game that is in beta testing.

Y
Yurax 24.12.20

I sat playing for several days, everything was great, and then the batts - "Out of memory" !!! No, well, this is normal, apart from the fact that I have 4gb operatives)))

UPD:

What the hell, error after error got in! ((

ErrorGeneral protection fault!

Script call stack:
Function APBGame.cAPBPlayerController: clientOnOperateOnItem
Function APBUserInterface.cUIAction_StoretemItem : OnEditCompleted

P
PAWEEL 24.12.20

Yurax
Out of memory
This is a paging file problem.

Y
Yurax 24.12.20

PAWEEL
I have more than 7000mb of swap file

a
addibos 24.12.20

b1mbo

Great advice

, after that the error was probably eliminated (I can't say for sure, because the wildest lags have appeared to play with which it is impossible to play), who knows how to return this x * rnyu back?

P
PAWEEL 24.12.20

addibos
His advice has nothing to do with it, you already have a problem

a
addibos 24.12.20

PAWEEL

Oh well? Apparently it so happened that after these machinations, I absolutely accidentally started the wildest lags, yeah, I willingly believe,

but I did everything as it was

P
PAWEEL 24.12.20

addibos
The b1mbo method increases the paging file and only once lags appear, it means that there is something with memory on the hard disk.
Well, since you are so in tune with your business = /

M
MaleStorm 24.12.20

PAWEEL
about your BCDEDIT / Set IncreaseUserVa 3072 I
enter into the command line, I write "BCDEDIT is not an internal or external command"
what to do?