3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slashur 1998 28.10.19 07:33 am

People's opinions on the possible introduction of \"Joint mode from Starcraft 2\" (Warcraft 3: Reforged)

Just wondering your opinion friends,whether in Reforged,like the mutators,missions,characters with pumping just race and level?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
stefan0 28.10.19

I think that is possible.

M
Mimizu 28.10.19

This mode popular and actively developing it generates income it can analog to make and release a paid commanders on a regular basis.

R
RogerDY 28.10.19

I would be all FOR that. This is an opportunity to play in a light new and redesigned race in the game, but the off current is 4, and no more, and then well, anything. For the same Fel Orc or MAG'har or Al of the Order of mass with the feet or a Silver Hand and the paladins

D
DarkLordZetrax 28.10.19

DogeKok
... and the Naga and the blood elves, and gnomes and the dwarves, even the demons... ELA and sub-races or varieties . . . the same elves, and night and bloody, and the abyss and who else is there.... Zandalari Trolls, Worgen, stormgarde, Kool-thirsty, Orderonly, lots and endless possibilities for commanders... there's still doooolgo can be listed.....

R
RogerDY 28.10.19

DarkLordZetrax
sorry don't know of anything doing with the old Man are, and would compare who has how many factions

S
Slashur 1998 28.10.19

DarkLordZetrax
I have the weight of the StarCraft and fps drops,and what will happen in the Vario, with such characters hehe)

L
Lolick100 28.10.19

I think it would be 23 commander minimum (you know the reference, right?)

D
Drone80 03.11.21

cool stuff