3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HellHound81 24.12.20 01:37 am

infa for the upcoming addition Nuka-World (Fallout 4)

Hello people, the Nuka-World add-on is just around the corner and I would like to know information about the DLC at the moment, such as the release date and something like that, I hope we find something
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil477 24.12.20

Agent Venom
Well, sort of like August, but since this is a gazebo, you will find out the exact date.
Here is a page on the incentive http://store.steampowered.com/app/490650/

J
Jc jensen 24.12.20

In the end of August

R
Reider Karlovski 24.12.20

Agent Venom
Well, we know for sure that there will be a new weapon, one of them, I know something similar to the Nuka pistol, it is also possible that they will add a separate world, as in Far Harbor, it will probably be so, also its own storyline, new armor and other barrels, this is obviously the same as in the trailer there were a lot of new things, also new Persians and of course the city itself in which everything will happen. The release date is not exactly known, but it is mid-August somewhere around the beginning of the 20th or earlier. Well, let's not guess, we'll just wait.

K
Kirill22092 24.12.20

Agent Venom
The game will be available on August 30 at 10:00 am
Source: Source code of the steam page.
And actually, it was not a secret. With the help of information from the steam source code, the release of the Vault-Teck Workshop was confirmed, namely on July 26th.

D
Dassent 24.12.20

Agent Venom I
propose to leave this topic, maybe when someone appears and throws it here

U
Ulitco 24.12.20

so in the same place it seems like an amusement park will simply be added as a location, nothing large-scale will be again !?

G
GOD GAME 24.12.20

Perhaps the most interesting thing in Nuk will be the opportunity to become a bad man. Robbing caravans and robbing!

i
intolerable 24.12.20

Mean. What will be your blackjack and whores in addition? ))

U
Ulitco 24.12.20

GOD GAME
but now there is no such possibility?

D
Direm 24.12.20

There will be a quest in the amusement park - there is a citadel of the raiders

N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

The wiki says that it will be possible either to help the residents of the park against the raiders, or to take their side, but no one knows how much truth there is.

s
saa0891 24.12.20

NightHawkreal

And why is this not true, in fact, in the game you can stand on either side, even in Far Harbor, I don't see any problem here.

N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

saa0891
From the fact that even I can write on the wiki, and the source is not indicated there.

Nuka World is in danger, and the player needs to save it. The Nuka World facility is run autonomously through a work force of robots, they protect the facility and keep it running smoothly. However, it seems that the robots are having a hard time dealing with a string of raids from the raider-bandit clan "The Road Mongers". Help the Nuka World overseer Rick Henryson defend the park and protect its visitors or lead lethal gangs of Raiders and use them to conquer settlements, bending the Commonwealth to your will.

s
saa0891 24.12.20

NightHawkreal wrote:
From the fact that even I can write on the wiki, and the source is not indicated there.
When you come out, you’ll see it’s not from the bulldozer.

N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

saa0891
Maybe just speculation. Although if so, that's not bad, I just have two different characters for this DLC.