3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olezha Bukhalo 24.12.20 01:37 am

server innovations (Diablo 2)

Is it possible to somehow improve the gameplay, add something interesting for all players, as they do on some servers, like hunting the desired monsters? it seems to me that something like this on pg would be great, due to online + it would revive interest in the game
146 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 24.12.20

Olezha Bukhalo
naive)

g
gf200100 24.12.20

IMHO, so that there is interest and, most importantly, complexity, you just need to make a reset and completely remove wigs 100% from the very beginning, and leave the rune drop at the level at which it is now. Then there will be parties for several people and open games, etc., etc. And then they run around in a full-boo, wearing mules for 8 pp in a single, and want something interesting ...

r
redoolf 24.12.20

gf200100 wrote:
Then there will be parties for several people and open games, etc., etc.
Or there will simply be no one. But that's nothing, we all know without whom the server can work.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 24.12.20

davaite zamenim runi s hf na dopolnitel`nii pref gem?

y
ya_RAQ 24.12.20

let's change the key-item to something that changes daily

f
fablecss 24.12.20

Let's not build illusions, and understand the despair of the situation by analyzing the really thoughtful proposals that were ignored or rejected by the administration?

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Olezha Bukhalo, Olezha, what are you itching to do? :-) Go outside, breathe some air. It is unrealistic to hide from the real world (and it is not necessary), and the wise administrator CAM pushes you there. so rejoice! =)

g
gf200100 24.12.20

redoolf wrote:
Either there just won't be anyone. But this is nothing, we all know without whom the server can work.
There are a lot of indulgences on the server.

1) Botany - - they seem to be struggling with this ... what a good
2) Using perf bo (~ 50)
3) Using a convoy
4) Using other Persians to help
5) Multi-window
6) Maphak
7) Wigs

If you cut wigs even more, then there will still be a bunch of interesting ways to get runes, that is, instead of tediously dragging around - people will honestly search to be one of the chosen ones, of course nubyo will whine xD. But wigs are a disease - I carry them myself and would really like to quit ... There are many ways for an honest search in which you can use the above exemptions (ofc without bot farming) just the majority do not appreciate - what they give you ..

My IMHO needs to make a reset , and wigs or completely remove or cut another 3-4 times + increase the drop (throwing) of mules to 2-3

D
Dosmotr 24.12.20

Obsessed
Wise admin, deliver us from the curse, from the ulcer on the body -
Transfer all the players, let them go to build families.
Crowds of gambling addicts have not been able to heal for a long time,
I believe you own the elixir, save and save them!

O
Olezha Bukhalo 24.12.20

Obsessed wrote: Olezha, what are you itching to do? :-) Go outside, breathe some air. It is unrealistic to hide from the real world (and it is not necessary), and the wise administrator CAM pushes you there. so rejoice! =)
yes, I don’t spire here
anyway ) gf200100 wrote:
My IMHO needs to be reset, and wigs either completely remove or cut another 3-4 times + increase the drop (throwing) of mules to 2-3 are
you sho bro? do not touch or remove them at all, no other variks

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

somehow improve the gameplay, add something interesting for all
Olezha Bukhalo players , you troll, in short, Olezha. you press on the patient! ; '(

Q
QLinkee 24.12.20

The question in the first post is wrong. Maybe possible, but will there be?

v
victor_3000 24.12.20

Trade is dead. PVP is dead. The server is barely breathing.

O
Olezha Bukhalo 24.12.20

I used to think that because of the greater online that will be more interesting. how wrong I was)

F
FludoTron 24.12.20

Obsessed
It's funny that half of the dead souls are already on the first page of the ladder)

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Olezha Bukhalo, it used to be very fun, even the admin behaved more humanely. but do not worry, wait, he will come, cut off this topic and everything will become "normal" again.

Fly do trona, guys scored on everything except d2 and died of hunger in real life? (

g
gf200100 24.12.20

As a very inveterate dragger, I would like to add about wigs and explain what they led me to

0) why go through the game yourself, you need to make a taxi to the first Persian, pump up in wbr - to beat the wigs, push and then it will be interesting, then we ourselves
1) why do I need friends who take time - after all, I can drag wigs, in the end I came to the conclusion that it is better to have a new account and not be friends with anyone
2) why farm or look for runes to come up with tricks with other Persians - after all, you can drag wigs, not steamed and buy everything, it will be easier and faster
3) why farm and collect small runes and pg on the street for craft - after all, I can drag through and everything will be enough
4) why craft - because you can buy or order everything for wigs
5) why sit in a chat, chat or trade - after all, in 30+ minutes you can drag a wig and it will be more profitable
6) why take someone to a party for 8ppl with mules, because I'm all alone, my friends will only interfere. since I drove to full - in the end, a new account without friends solves the issue of offc
7) why do golder, finder, etc., gambling, etc. - after all, during this time I will still spend a few wigs
8) 9) many more, a lot like that ...

and then in full loneliness flying pofarmif comes complete loneliness, that there is no place to move and all the really interesting moments of the game - they just ran past me,
I have an extremely negative attitude to the firm, but in some opinions he is right, only pvp is of course more difficult

I admit that the wigs overpowered me, but I will still carry around as long as it is profitable.

l
lait_one 24.12.20

gf200100
Now it has become more difficult to train - people have cooled off to dragging. well, and without wigs, it is almost impossible to assemble an ideal Persian (now they will start screaming that this is not so - I do not believe it! (c)). Well, then, go from scratch and normally swing the Persian, so as not to pump strength, agility is almost impossible. Hence the conclusion - either it is necessary to enter a reset of skills and stats, or to put on a Persian dragged and pumped up to level 75-80 in a gear. so yes, you need to enter a full 1.13d and the question about wigs will disappear by itself. there is another cool way out: to play the classics - there are no runes and you don't need to carry anything. Rarks rule there, which just need to be found, cooked at the charsey, or gumbled. play the classics like a wise obsession does.

g
gf200100 24.12.20

lait_one
Nothing needs to be done, all the problems are from nubism .. even 113d IMHO nn.
My pain is wigs, but it depends on whom it is difficult to train .. those who carried a lot are not difficult for them and the mules drop is not a hindrance. On the loda it is more interesting in that there are nishtyaks that are more interesting to find with the help of non-Nubian honest techniques, but on the next, there is nothing to look for except for soji .. in 2-3 weeks you have full.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

wigs overpowered me, but I will still carry around as long as it is profitable.
gf200100, many will. Firkus is not the norm of the office, since writes that the wigs are UG, but does not take them away. "I'm not an admin", that's cool, of course, we all believe, yes.

[edit] On the next page, there is nothing
like soji to look for ! :-)

lait_one, I don't even go to the cell. :-) doesn't deliver somehow. but this is not a reason not to play the cl, yes! ;-)

sour is global - the game is old, innovations are needed, but the admin rested. this is not my personal opinion, this is objectivity - here every second writes "either it is necessary to enter", "it is necessary to enter a full-fledged one."
although, again, we willingly believe that there are only deer on the forum, and the rules of the players are all on br / nmbr.

Spoiler by the way, about cl - in the same place you can stupidly zadrachivat - run for scepters. and then "there are no friends in d2, no communication." ; D