3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolka Bragin 24.12.20 01:37 am

Does the size of the game change? (No Man's Sky)

People, those who have already played, please tell me if the weight of the game on hard changes as the planets, flora and fauna are discovered.
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomTRat 24.12.20

how many times have already spoken about this topic ... We would not allow such a game on the console. There is myne castrated.

h
han298 24.12.20

How can it be interesting to change? Such questions are funny ... Like it weighs 6GB, saw a new montsra, the game became several megabytes heavy? And let me know how you will meet this monster for the first time? After all, ostensibly, it is not loaded from the server, and only the first meeting with it will load it ... Oops - a closed loop, isn't it? Just like a question with a chicken and an egg ... And even a few months before its release, I argued that the game would be dull, boring, monotonous and deserted, tk. 2GB of game files have a lot of textures for generating the game world just won't fit, and the remaining 4GB is, sorry, voice acting, as the developers promised ...

P
Pro-rock69 24.12.20

han298
And it seems to me quite a logical question. The game contains generation tools. During the game, the results of this generation are saved. Can't you go back where you've already been? This means the result is saved, which means it takes up some place. Another question is that the result of this very generation is only a set of parts of this toolkit and can even be written to a text file that will take only a tiny amount of space on the hard disk.

h
han298 24.12.20

Pro-rock69 Smiled
... What you described is called saves. And they, count up, are in any game ...)

00 Brave sailor 24.12.20

han298 wrote:
And even a few months before its release, I claimed that the game would be dull, boring, monotonous and deserted
han298
As I saw the price ...

h
han298 24.12.20

0000Ptasha
Well, for GTA5, I gave this money without looking, although I played a little pirate ... And if you have nowhere to go for money, give it back for a dull slag ...
PS Can you give me some money if you have so many extra?

G
Guwanc 24.12.20

No, it doesn't change.

00 Brave sailor 24.12.20

han298
I can throw it, no question.

h
han298 24.12.20

0000Ptasha
Very thick ... Would you like to throw off your wallet number? How much are we talking about? About a few tens of thousands? Or about 50-100 rubles?)

00 Brave sailor 24.12.20

han298
10-15 rubles ...

P
Pro-rock69 24.12.20

han298
Glad I was able to make you smile.

S
Sectos05 24.12.20

I wouldn't be surprised if the changes made on the planets are not saved at all. You cut down, for example, a tree, flew away from the planet, flew back - and the tree is as good as new.

h
han298 24.12.20

0000Ptasha
Fi, and I hoped that you were not only rich in words ... However, I did not expect anything else, I did not meet enough people who could throw 30 thousand into life without looking ... (to be honest, personally to me at all have not met, but from, let's say, familiar people, I heard several incredible myths about the kindness (and the thickness of the wallet) of your neighbor ...)

K
Kantrik 24.12.20

han298
someone in minecraft and the like did not play

W
Worm54 24.12.20

Kolka Bragin
Pro-rock69
Let me explain how generation works. There is a Sid, a certain set of symbols, for each symbol a separate parameter is responsible - planets, flora, fauna. This character set is stored on the server or on the computer if it is a pirate (the character set weighs absolutely nothing). After you start mocking the planet, the set of symbols changes, and after leaving the planet, it is saved. Something like this.

V
ViUlnax 24.12.20

It will be necessary to check the regeneration of resources upon departure and arrival. I'll be home, I'll check.

P
Pro-rock69 24.12.20

Worm54
Dear, why are you explaining this to me? If you carefully and thoughtfully read what I have written, you will understand that I have said similar information in a different interpretation.

D
DooM_slash 24.12.20

Kolka Bragin wrote:
Does the weight of the game change on hard as planets, flora and fauna are discovered.
Why should the size of the game change ...
... all the content of the game you have on your local disk.