3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 24.12.20 01:37 am

Broken Vault-Tec reactor (Fallout 4)

After the attack on Vault 88, there was such a problem.

Spoiler
Cannot be repaired or disassembled.
How to cure?
21 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

Disassemble and make a new one.

G
Gur1 24.12.20

NightHawkreal
This one was there originally, it is indecipherable. Now part of the shelter is without light, even new boxes do not help.

D
Direm 24.12.20

Gur1
Try to remove the command

G
Gur1 24.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Well, this is the most extreme case. I'll wait, maybe someone else will tell you what.

G
Gur1 24.12.20

Raffaello_Extra
Late I drew attention to this matter. The save is fine, that is, but it is oh so far :(

G
Gur1 24.12.20

Raffaello_Extra
Why be offended then? )

N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

Gur1
Then next to a new building.

K
Kirlusha 24.12.20

Gur1
Well, disable enable can't be applied to it or what? It won't get any worse.
You yourself know that if a bug is registered in the saves, then game methods cannot get rid of it ...

G
Gur1 24.12.20

NightHawkreal
Yes, it's a mess, even installing a new reactor at the other end of the shelter, the light there did not turn on. And it will not work to install a new one in place of the old one, the new one comes with the floor and does not fit there, and it will help vryatly.
We'll have to play with the save.

N
Nighthawkreal 24.12.20

Gur1
I have two, this one only feeds the cannons and the frame at the beginning of the shelter, and the second is the main hall.

Z
Zolotko555 24.12.20

I broke down when I left the shelter (to help the settlers) returned, and it is broken ... rolled back, the call came again, left / came again broken ... it's no use to roll back if you can't leave ... I won't be there with them now sit until blue in the face)))) Clem sits on the wreath barely barely squeezes out 7 electricity ... and I don’t know what to do .... the construction is worth not being built to the point ?? put the generator and where to stick it ?? again pull the wires as in the settlements ??? do not want(((

B
BlackTigerTK 24.12.20

Zolotko555
In the main hall you can go through the walls - there is a special inductor built into the wall. From it, you can already feed the same all sorts of shelter priblut like sodomachine. And the lamps are on if you put them nearby.

G
Gur1 24.12.20

Zolotko555
There are almost no wires needed, you put new boxes. It is unnecessary to pull wires to them.
You can watch this video.
Spoiler

G
Gur1 24.12.20

BlackTigerTK
It was the same for me too, but ..... rolled back to a close seed, returned to the shelter. Both generators are broken and the default and mine, but the lighting is everywhere. I fix my generator, I started building a little, after a while, the light goes out everywhere. Adding a new generator or moving an old one doesn't change anything.
PSS
Nonsense. The lights in the entire shelter were extinguished as soon as 2 additional slot machines were connected.
Moreover, connecting at least one additional machine in different parts of the shelter causes a partial loss of electricity and in a strange form. One of the two nearby lamps may go out))))

Z
Zolotko555 24.12.20

then they advised me to connect a normal generator to the broken generator ... I connected it and ran away again to help the settlement ... I come back and everything works !!! that's just not clear from what ??? from a connected generator or from the fact that it hit another location ... if anyone has the same, check ... just hit the road if it doesn't help, connect the generator to the broken one ...

B
BlackTigerTK 24.12.20

Gur1
Maybe it's still a bug? I didn't seem to have such a thing, although I already made generators. Another Voltek, two super-duper ones, well, ordinary in different places. My energy there is now over 1500. By the way, all the objects there are self-repairing, it just takes a lot of time.

G
Gur1 24.12.20

BlackTigerTK has
connected the machine. At the same time, he "kills" the box.

Spoiler

G
Gur1 24.12.20

Removed the machine)
Spoiler
By installing it in different places, you can turn off individual parts of the shelter, moreover, the lighting can be turned off at a completely different end)))

G
Gur1 24.12.20

Zolotko555 wrote:
that's just not clear from what ???
From the gazebo :)

B
BlackTigerTK 24.12.20

Gur1
IMHO bugs ... I have two machines, nothing turns off.